May 25, 2022
1. The only one that is confirmed a virgin is Rogue and maybe Kitty because she said she "almost" did it at one point.
Kitty doesnt talk about it but she very much is, specially if you fool her into drinking cum and shes as oblivious to what it is as rogue. But yeah, the rest are either older women (Emma and Storm), had rough lives (Laura and Jubilee) or are Jean, and gwen we dont know yet.
I was hoping that at least Laura and Wen where also virgins, but still, virginity has not gameplay value at the moment. I hope Oni make exclusive dialogue for this because I can't believe that a virgin girl will never complain about being fucked only in the ass lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2020
In fact, if I found it, I'd more than gladly go back one version to the times when Gwen didn't exist so I can live without her annoyance AND getting the dormroom clothes shop back. But anyways, that's an entirely different thing.
I just get the hallway scene over and done with once she finally breaks out, and then blackmail wheels to get her gone before any of the meetings can occur. She'll still pop up sometimes, but it's manageable. Also I don't know if I'm doing anything different but aside from Jubes, I still have all the bedroom shop options. Even for Gwen.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Very nice, though I do find it fun. Here's a much improved version of my AI edit.

No need for that fam, I got you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder how oni is gonna handle Mystic? Would be cool if you have a clone-some with her. As she can turn to any girl you want while you are doing another girl.
00320-583067894.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Helivesoncemore & leathermax: ...Is this a good time to mention that Prime did update his mod for 1.2a back in April? Or were people able to figure it out when I tagged people who wanted the Android version since he released both on Discord at the same time?

Soooo... To those that were asking for Prime 1.2a since April where I said in May "There is no news".... My bad. The .apk tards distracted me. But if you already knew about and have Prime 1.2a, then my post still applies in the since that Prime didn't add anything new; just updated his mod to work with 1.2a.

Also, leathermax: I believe the last Gwen-less version (or at least, where she's still just a cameo) is . The download links for Prime 0.99e are still active.

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Helivesoncemore & leathermax: ...Is this a good time to mention that Prime did update his mod for 1.2a back in April? Or were people able to figure it out when I tagged people who wanted the Android version since he released both on Discord at the same time?

Soooo... To those that were asking for Prime 1.2a since April where I said in May "There is no news".... My bad. The .apk tards distracted me. But if you already knew about and have Prime 1.2a, then my post still applies in the since that Prime didn't add anything new; just updated his mod to work with 1.2a.

Also, leathermax: I believe the last Gwen-less version (or at least, where she's still just a cameo) is . The download links for Prime 0.99e are still active.
Hey, thanks for the @ on the subject. I remember you mentioned that Prime did update his mod to work with 1.2a, but it was pretty soon after that version released, so I assumed it was his usual improved UI thing and nothing other than the basics that he usually did when a new update came out, while he worked on addid the usual stuff he has. I might have to pop in the Discord to check it out and make an educated conclusion on the matter.

Feb 10, 2020

Yeah, been in the server awhile. But I dunno, while I like the ability to push intros back I still tend to play vanilla or ultimate.

Apr 11, 2019
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
Do you have a link for this? the one posted has died.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes