Katana!

May 26, 2018
Great game! Maybe an idea for a future update though. If you play as a Female could there perhaps be 1 or 2 male characters that are added? Or maybe even replace current females (only if you pick female)? Thanks!

You could perhaps give the play the option for this at the start to turn it on or off.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Ok chump.
Tell me where's the card and the .zipmod you're using for that photo.
Never.
8ed4a0150252c6648a0ddb2048f8771d.png

Great game! Maybe an idea for a future update though. If you play as a Female could there perhaps be 1 or 2 male characters that are added? Or maybe even replace current females (only if you pick female)? Thanks!

You could perhaps give the play the option for this at the start to turn it on or off.
Or maybe, just maybe. This is me thinking outside the box. But you could, ummm let me see... Play as a dude?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I eagerly await Oni adding stat checks to Rogue-like.
View attachment 2665476
Oh shit, are we going back to the joke of courier 6 getting isekai'd into RLE?
the courier solves a quest.jpg
But yeah, that would be a hilarius introduction to the character, she introduces as one of the girls you have high stats with and you have to detect whats wrong with the sprite, you get a huge boost in stats with her if you call her out on her bullshit, and then the real girl walks into the room and you can bullshit your way to victory.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Wonder if Oni would add more interactions with fetishes, since we got footjobs, and more recently cum on feet. Like lick feet or Maybe some interactions with other parts of girl´s body.
I could give input, but not everyone likes that one Beyonce album, so other games are bookmarked for that particular purpose.

Oni's Jean is actually Madeline Pryor in disguise.
This gives me ideas.

If that's true, maybe we'll get a proper Jean Grey that isn't made out of pure spite.
Nah. Bitchy Jean has grown on me. And besides, what would a "proper Jean Grey" do? Call us gay if we don't date her?

Jun 26, 2019
Oni should add more costumes to the Girls like many other H-Games, IDK, outfits like Cheerleaders, Fancy/Elegant (Emma and Storm would look amazing) Sporty (The Gym ones are meh, something like Tennis, Soccer/Football, Basketball, etc.).

Would be a total upgrade for this game

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Nah. Bitchy Jean has grown on me. And besides, what would a "proper Jean Grey" do? Call us gay if we don't date her?
I completely agree, ive grown to like our bitchy firebush.
Oni should add more costumes to the Girls like many other H-Games, IDK, outfits like Cheerleaders, Fancy/Elegant (Emma and Storm would look amazing) Sporty (The Gym ones are meh, something like Tennis, Soccer/Football, Basketball, etc.).

Would be a total upgrade for this game
Id pay money for cheerleader costume for Laura, specially if she gets embarassed using it and you can call her cute.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes