Folomo

May 13, 2017
How low can the love of a Girl be to access most/all scenes?
Was curious if it was possible to end with 0/1000/1000 with a girl.

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
>1.3b changelog says about fixing facing direction
>actually it is not broken even more because girls just dont react to that (in 1.2 it worked)

Reactions: splamo

juneo

May 9, 2017
the easiest way is to take them on dates and make the girl pay for everything.
you can also lower love by making them do stuff they don't want to which becomes easier as obedience and/or addiction goes up.
this does not work if their love is too high for them to hate doing that action.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
It seems most girls register a Love value considerably below their starting point as being mad at you. So they most likely will storm off of every place you enter. At least for a while. I tried this with Rogue once and after a while she stopped running away, but still had the sour face and an attitude. I don't remember much, but I think I made her Love to go back up, at least a little bit, so that she stopped bitching about nothing.

Reactions: Folomo

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Jubes has some new text too. Finally she has at least as much personality as a dozen ants on a buttered toast! Progress!

Btw about the 0/1000/1000 - I sometimes try this for a change (except with Kitty - animal cruelty is a no-go) and find it incredibly hard to pull off since at some point they're just too broken and accepting of whatever you want them to do.
Apparently the Sims was right, but instead of hugs, it's just a series of forced blowjobs and suddenly you're BFF.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes