pittunited

Mar 30, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with being able to play on a Mac. It's telling me that the app just can't be opened.
Try using something other than the default Archive Utility to open the zip file. I had the same issue, so I unzipped it with Unarchiver instead, after which I could finally open it.

Reactions: Testerguy19

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Zero can be female now, but I can't tell you more since I didn't even try to play as female.
Technically it works well, but it feels a little slapped on. Like, they still have the thing where you need to decide "where" you're going to cum when you do, even though that makes less sense.

Reactions: Hatler

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Dropping in to say I appreciate the Gwen sex updates, but it must be an error when you cum inside her, regardless of vaginal or anal

Also, does she become your girlfriend regardless if you confessed your love to her?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Gwen will also do anal pretty early lmao
Do the girls have diffrent tolerances for things like that? It'd be neat if one girl was a lot more receptive to butt-stuff than the others, make them a bit less repetitive.

Also, when a girl asks to touch you and you say "Like a kiss?" and she refuses and storms off in a huff, when she comes back later she'll describe it as "Her asking to touch you, and you refusing to let her." which is pretty much the opposite of what happened.

I mean, a girl creatively reframing past events to make you sound unreasonable isn't really that surprising, but I get the feeling it's not intentional here.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Do the girls have diffrent tolerances for things like that? It'd be neat if one girl was a lot more receptive to butt-stuff than the others, make them a bit less repetitive.

Also, when a girl asks to touch you and you say "Like a kiss?" and she refuses and storms off in a huff, when she comes back later she'll describe it as "Her asking to touch you, and you refusing to let her." which is pretty much the opposite of what happened.

I mean, a girl creatively reframing past events to make you sound unreasonable isn't really that surprising, but I get the feeling it's not intentional here.
Yeah, they have difference tolerances and experience and game start, for example, Emma and Laura can get it on fully since they show up, they have maxed XP in all acts, while Kitty and Rogue have 0 experience, Jean talks alot of shit but she has very little experience too and cant handle a tough dicking.
And yeah, in general the girls are pretty unfair to zero before you win them over.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yeah, they have difference tolerances and experience and game start, for example, Emma and Laura can get it on fully since they show up, they have maxed XP in all acts, while Kitty and Rogue have 0 experience, Jean talks alot of shit but she has very little experience too and cant handle a tough dicking.
And yeah, in general the girls are pretty unfair to zero before you win them over.
also storm has no problems getting naked from the get go.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes