Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
I don't get this obsession with bushless pussies
From an aesthetic point of view, to each their own. As for me, I find most bushes unsightly and think a smooth pubis is prettier, the same way shaved armpits looks way more beautiful than hairy ones.
From a practical point of view (I know, it's kinda off-topic here since we're talking about a game, not actual sex), I can't stand hair in my mouth when I go down and this extends to my roleplay: my Zero never was and never will be an animal-lover. :LOL:

cbaz

Mar 27, 2020
1.3 doesn't work with Mac. I keep getting a " this application can not be opened" message

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you've ever gone down on a chick you would appreciate if she had done some maintenance, it goes both ways though, they're more likely to throat you if your pubes are at least trimmed. She doesn't want a nose full of pubes when she's already having trouble breathing.:coffee:
1, This is a very exaggerated claim I see online often.
I suspect from people who actually do not have oral sex experience.

2. oral sex is overrated.

3. this argument turns it from fetish/sexual preference. and instead makes it an argument of convenience vs looks.
pretty weak justification, as people constantly choose looks over convenience.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
1, This is a very exaggerated claim I see online often.
I suspect from people who actually do not have oral sex experience.

2. oral sex is overrated.

3. this argument turns it from fetish/sexual preference. and instead makes it an argument of convenience vs looks.
pretty weak justification, as people constantly choose looks over convenience.
So you eat pussy like this?
1686705038284688.jpg

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
V I N T A G E B U S H

Anyway. The three women that I've gone down on have opted to either trim of shave, so full bush would be a first for me in practice. Still, I like the texture, so I'd still go for it and catch some stray pubic hairs like a champ. That said, in addition to trimming, I started shaving my balls when one of my exes made a comment about it in 2011 (which is fine since not having hairy balls is pretty comfortable), so I think there is something to be said about having to compromise in either direction for the sake of getting something going at all.

But I also agree with mrttao's suspicions of oral virgins vocalizing their preference of minimum or no pubes due to imagination rather than experience. Not the I'm accusing you, salscou, leathermax, or anyone that I somewhat bother talking to of being fake muff divers or incels, but that population certainly exists online and off, thus it's reasonable to see that reason as a possibility as to why team anti-pubes and incels have that preference.

In any case, I'm hoping that GEADR can get what he needs to get going so that Excessive Hairy mod can continue development. I wouldn't go for maximum fuzz, but mix and match options would be appreciated, at least for the sake of having something different than what Oni offers in this regard.

Reactions: Jstain

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
I appreciate a good bush as much as the next guy, but this looks ridiculous. I know that I didn't download anything else.
Any art can be replaced, just drag and drop the default art into the modded one, and boom best of both worlds

Also off topic here is the mod thread https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evo-custom-mod.164784/

Please use this to talk to me about the mod because it makes it easier for me to keep track of, thanks for trying it out everyone

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
V I N T A G E B U S H

Anyway. The three women that I've gone down on have opted to either trim of shave, so full bush would be a first for me in practice. Still, I like the texture, so I'd still go for it and catch some stray pubic hairs like a champ. That said, in addition to trimming, I started shaving my balls when one of my exes made a comment about it in 2011 (which is fine since not having hairy balls is pretty comfortable), so I think there is something to be said about having to compromise in either direction for the sake of getting something going at all.

But I also agree with mrttao's suspicions of oral virgins vocalizing their preference of minimum or no pubes due to imagination rather than experience. Not the I'm accusing you, salscou, leathermax, or anyone that I somewhat bother talking to of being fake muff divers or incels, but that population certainly exists online and off, thus it's reasonable to see that reason as a possibility as to why team anti-pubes and incels have that preference.

In any case, I'm hoping that GEADR can get what he needs to get going so that Excessive Hairy mod can continue development. I wouldn't go for maximum fuzz, but mix and match options would be appreciated, at least for the sake of having something different than what Oni offers in this regard.
Tbh, in my case, it's a mixture of aesthetic value and first hand experience. I did happen to go down on a girl, and I also got a girl to go down on me, and the idea that shaved, or at least trimmed is better, went both ways. Leaving the shaved gang vs fur gang jokes aside, I've always found the female body to be much more pleasant to the sight with no fuzz. And in practice, the feeling was much nicer for myself, too. It gives me a feeling of cleanliness or hygiene, and I also tend to view body hair as something more masculine. Although I also trim my forest for convenience, I don't shave anything else but my beard, simply because I like being a guy and having hair on my chest, arms and legs. So in tldr fashion, I guess my preference for shaved female stems from wanting to distance myself from what I perceive as a masculine trait, enjoying the sensation of hygiene I get from it, and the overall easier access it provides for certain tasks.
Also Rogue's ass.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes