armond

Apr 26, 2020
That was my reasoning, several powers that could save me from making a deal with mephisto

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
If its a one way trip, im sure that taking Jean only she will find a way to bullshit our way back to the surface.
Isn't that how she first became the Phoenix?
They thought she drowned in a fallen aircraft into the see and BOOM. Fucking Phoenix rises from the sea.

Reactions: mrttao

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
You do. That person is agreeing with you.
Can't tell due to how the text came out. You gotta understand that when you type, what you say can have several different meanings to different people.

To me, that read like he was only trying to argue the point I was making. But I clearly misunderstood so that's my bad.

boiisay

Jan 27, 2018
the fact that the character Oni would be basing her on would still be underage in the majority of the world.
Who cares? the problem with minors and sex isnt a moral one, its a biological one. jerking off to the image of a woman in her late teens/early 20's makes no difference if "canonically" she's underaged. Your brain doesn't know the difference and she's not real. I bet you're one of those people who likes the women with the body of an undeveloped 12 yr old but justify it because 'but dude shes a 200 year old vampire'.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Can't tell due to how the text came out. You gotta understand that when you type, what you say can have several different meanings to different people.

To me, that read like he was only trying to argue the point I was making. But I clearly misunderstood so that's my bad.
Also clearly I should not respond to forum posts as early in the morning that I did, holy shit he didn't even respond to my post. I just reacted like a fucking moron. My bad x100

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
That depends on whether it's a one way trip or not.
Current event joke aside: Rogue, Kitty, Laura and Jubes for an unda da sea love making with a zero percent chance of anyone dying, and in a bigger submarine that would accommodate more positions. ...and has more bathrooms. But, armond's choices seem pretty solid for a life-or-death scenario.

guys keep it on topic
Rogue's ass.

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Also clearly I should not respond to forum posts as early in the morning that I did, holy shit he didn't even respond to my post. I just reacted like a fucking moron. My bad x100
It's alright bud, I say dumb shit when I get sleep deprived as well.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes