ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I agree I really don't find her attractive.
im sure ONI could make a hot enough version of her that most people would find atractive. in all honesty, i dont even think she looks that bad. maybe not hottest character of all time, but still very bangable in the very least.

Reactions: Jkekil
Aug 22, 2017
im sure ONI could make a hot enough version of her that most people would find atractive. in all honesty, i dont even think she looks that bad. maybe not hottest character of all time, but still very bangable in the very least.
Nah.
I don't like much Khamala Harris as Gwenpool; both written by nu-Marvel writers which are pretty shit in everything more than the character's design.
Now, never tell Oni to bring America Chavez to the game. Never.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Nah.
I don't like much Khamala Harris as Gwenpool; both written by nu-Marvel writers which are pretty shit in everything more than the character's design.
Now, never tell Oni to bring America Chavez to the game. Never.
in all honesty, i wouldnt mind kamala, but if i could choose, i rather have either marrow(MvC version) or negasonic(i think that's her name the chick from deadpool movies).

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Thanks I'll look into it

Try placing this in Game and overwriting; it's because of Oni's formatting. Worst case scenario I have to respace the entire thing... I really don't want to do that
Idk why but I can't download it, all it does is take me to an online .txt file. Help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes