Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Evo Wanda played by Rhea Ripley...
In case Jean didn't have enough femdom vibes going, we gotta add a Mami that makes male Zero look like Dominik?
Okay, usually not my kinda kink, but for Wanda (.. or Rhea) I'm game.

Now that I think about it .. it would actually be a cool addition to get a character that reacts very different to male and female Zero. Dominant and violent to a male, tender but slightly demanding to Femzero.
Granted, given Oni's peerless programming skillz (yes, with a z), it would likely also fuck up the game in very new and unexpected ways, but still.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Mega

I was going to make a joke about a trojan in this file, but that's like yelling bomb on an airplane sooo... there is definitely not a trojan but a new modded version of Rogue-Like in this link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, is there a changelog or feature list for your mod? Been playing it a bit, I don't see a mod menu or anything and I'm struggling to figure out what was added.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
My god, I just tried the sex option with Gwen. She has cute feet and all that, but how the fuck did Oni think that having her feet blocking the view from the action was ANY good?
I know that you can select the hide feet option, but how the fuck did Oni make it so that you can't see the sex because Gwen has her feet in the middle? And people were complaining about Jubes, lmao. Truly a cursed character.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My god, I just tried the sex option with Gwen. She has cute feet and all that, but how the fuck did Oni think that having her feet blocking the view from the action was ANY good?
I know that you can select the hide feet option, but how the fuck did Oni make it so that you can't see the sex because Gwen has her feet in the middle? And people were complaining about Jubes, lmao. Truly a cursed character.
Foot fetishists bait?

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
I'm starting to notice this lately, but all girls seem to have sex positions that seamlessly transition into the footjob pose. Obvi Jubes and Gwen fits this example, but even older characters like Kitty and Laura. Oni really saving up time by not having to make extra art for the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm starting to notice this lately, but all girls seem to have sex positions that seamlessly transition into the footjob pose. Obvi Jubes and Gwen fits this example, but even older characters like Kitty and Laura. Oni really saving up time by not having to make extra art for the game.
And opposite to that you have Emma, who has extra positions for that, or Jean, who straight up doesn't.

• Thinking Face

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
LMAO the artist forgot to erase Miss Marvel out of that art work.

I kinda wonder if Kamala new status as a mutant would make her a possible candidate for this game.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Storm's encounter is beyond bugged and makes you return to the classroom. Later on, you hear the creaking again. Like you've never met her. It's an endless cycle.
Thanks I'll look into it

Try placing this in Game and overwriting; it's because of Oni's formatting. Worst case scenario I have to respace the entire thing... I really don't want to do that

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes