zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Very nice touch with the plugs in the latest update. So I'd like to give a suggestion - since it will always stay 'in', maybe adding option to wear it like accessory after first application will be good idea?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think ultimately all that is just not the kind of game this is. Once a girl is trained you more or less do what you want with her and it becomes a player sandbox, which is not inherently a bad thing. It would be annoying if you really like to kiss Laura and give her rubdowns ending in slow sex, and she bitched at you for not doing brutal anal.

Also some of it is contradictory to what characterization we do have. Storm isn't an exhibitionist, for example, she's just unbothered by nudity and goes naked in private. That's different from getting off to it. Though with effort it seems like you can make any girl in the game a bit of an exhibitionist, that's different from them starting that way because you get to train them into it. Or not, if you don't want to.

It'd be cool as an option I guess, but fuck knows we don't need an even slower dev cycle.
i think you misunderstood. im not saying you will be punished or them whinning for not doing her favorite. what i am saying is that there could be a fun interaction if you did what they liked. its more of a booster to get them off faster.

i agree that storm isnt an exibitionist. but that was an example of what we could have and that's a quick example i thought to set her apart from the others. its not a mandatory design, just more of a quick idea based on her being ok with being naked in front of others.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Here's a 100% accurate list of their massage charts as of 996c:

Rogue ["shoulders","arms","arms","hands","hands","back","hips","back","breasts","breasts"]
Kitty ["shoulders","back","hips","thighs","calves","feet","feet","hips","ass","pussy"]
Emma ["shoulders","neck","neck","back","hips","ass","ass","back","breasts","breasts"]
Laura ["shoulders","back","arms","hips","thighs","calves","ass","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Jean ["back","shoulders","neck","neck","back","hips","ass","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Storm ["feet","calves","thighs","hips","ass","ass","pussy","ass","pussy","pussy"]
Jubilee ["neck","shoulders","calves","feet","neck","shoulders","calves","feet","pussy","pussy"]

At lower relationship values they'll still get irritated if you touch their breasts/pussy/ass, which lowers their lust, and they'll get angry if you touch them there more than once.

Edit: I just wanted to add the word MassageChart to this post just in case someone is using search to find it.
Edit2: Added Jubilee
hey prime theres a new massagechart for Gwen in case anybody is interested

Neck, Shoulders, Calves, Feet, Neck, Shoulders, Calves, Feet, Pussy, Pussy

Reactions: zack200

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the answer. I guess there isn't a reason to play this much more, then.
well you can fuck them oustide, that will require 2 trips to javier office with kity and storm, any other girl need to be level 3 or 4 i think, by that time they stats should be high so after the milestones of love inhibition and obedience, theres nothing new than the regular intereactions with them. thats why to me the best part is playing it again, but i use saveeditor to rise money, use the books first, then the toys, someone mentioned a massagechart so ill use that too to make them cum, then the dates to fuck them and then i wait for jubilee so i can take them to the mall and raise their stats even more with cloths. with all of those points and prime mod it is easy to max them quickly.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Ah man, I started this ages ago and haven't played it since. I forgot all abut what the stats do. Is there a main story or anything like that? I'm essentially just doing random stuff with every girl without seeming to get any progress.
Seriously I'm so lost. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Do I just raise points with every girl until something happens?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Ah man, I started this ages ago and haven't played it since. I forgot all abut what the stats do. Is there a main story or anything like that? I'm essentially just doing random stuff with every girl without seeming to get any progress.
The point of the game is to find a girl or two that you like and beat your dick like it owes you money.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Seriously I'm so lost. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Do I just raise points with every girl until something happens?
Once enough points are gained with a girl, she will open up to some stuff, like partying up with you to go somewhere, letting you enter her room, or accepting some of the sex options. As time goes by, more and more girls appear in the game, and as of now, there are 8. If you want to raise their stats higher, flirt with them, or generally interact with them. Also, gift them stuff. Books are a one off thing that boost them quite a bit and are somewhat cheap.

There are a myriad of interactions and small details in the game that could take forever to dive into, so I guess that should give you the general idea of how to proceed. Stats do give girls different reactions depending on which one is the predominant: If it's love, they'll be more inclined to romance, if it's obedience they'll be more submissive, and if it's inhibition (contrary to what the word actually means) they'll get kinkier. But all of those stats end up doing roughly the same; it's just a different flavor of the same lollipop.

Two last tips: It's a roleplay game, so, unless you just wanna get to the fapping very fast, assume a character and play like that, because you will get to the sexy stuff anyways. And also, there's no story nor missions, and those things are not to be expected, so the only gameplay will be walking around the school's premises and gaining points with the girls.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Did Oni say anything about adding new areas, is getting kinda crowded in here. Also, I just rewatched a few episodes of the show, I forgot Wanda have big time daddy issues.
View attachment 2706150
Yeah, shes a violent Goth, perfect counter-part to rogue being a sweetheart goth.
rogue and wanda.jpg
Imagine them both arguing over who gets the first suck in the morning.

Last edited:

Required789

Mar 18, 2023
i think you misunderstood. im not saying you will be punished or them whinning for not doing her favorite. what i am saying is that there could be a fun interaction if you did what they liked. its more of a booster to get them off faster.
Oni already kinda experimented with this with Jubes, who it seems like will never turn down going down, even if she ends up running away immediately, and seems to chose it as her "favourite" action more easily. I don't know if there are other similar things elsewhere, but it'd be cool to have more stuff like that.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes