falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
How can one acquire to having two Gwens?
One doesn't anymore. For a while, before Gwen was properly implemented as one of the girls, there was a one-time event wherein she could show up while another girl was servicing you. And after Gwen was properly implemented, sometimes that event would trigger while Gwen was servicing you, causing double Gwen. This was a bug, and it was patched out.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Can someone redpill me on why apk beggars don't use joiplay?
Sounds like joiplay is the obvious path
Did you manage to get 1.3a working on joiplay, I didn't have a lot of time to look into it, but it triggers a LOT of exceptions.
I wonder if it's this game I needed to just push a save made on PC to be able to play, but this time errors are game breaking as images won't load.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it, but picking the flirty option with Laura seems to have locked her name in as ??? for me. Changing her petname hasn't affected it so far.
Yeah I saw that and its been fixed...but it won't be fixed for everyone until I release an update

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Did you manage to get 1.3a working on joiplay, I didn't have a lot of time to look into it, but it triggers a LOT of exceptions.
I wonder if it's this game I needed to just push a save made on PC to be able to play, but this time errors are game breaking as images won't load.
You should try to update Joiplay from patreon it seems Google Play version is older then Patreon one. That's why you have exceptions

Jul 31, 2021
Can people keep begging for an android port please? Really adds a lot to the overall conversation. Anyway. Been a hot minute since I checked on the progress of this game, but it's nice that best girl is actually "finished" now. Meaning that I can fuck her, cuz I know characters will never truly be "finished".

Not that I really care. This is the kinda game I come back to every now and then, repeat the process of making a harem and then peace out until the next time I feel like playing. And considering it keeps me entertained despite the lack of content, I'd say it's pretty good as is.

Though I'm also really easy to please.

Reactions: Ray666 and Hatler
Aug 22, 2017
At this point we need more options to halloween outfits (at least with text) this year boys.
I want to be the Dragon of Dojimas someday...
Oh, and Gwen needs one.

Reactions: Chronwalk
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes