ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Anyone who wants to add chore meters to a sex romp game is a degenerate of the highest order and it's not because you're into cumplay. Like I find the kink inoffensively weird but there's no reason it couldn't be an option without also adding in chore mechanics.
dont get me wrong, i do not disagree at all with how you think. it would add some level of busywork... but i said this a few times in the past, what this game needs is more world interactivity. we "need" some other ways to earn money. adding a hunger meter doesnt need to be anything absurd. it could just manipulate your sex bar recovery, if you have it near full you regain it faster, if its low it recover slower.

similarly, it could also be used to boost or diminish how you do on other things, like the training. maybe if you are too hungry you wont have energy to use, or do poorly, which will affect negatively those you train with. but if you are near full, you can do very well, which can earn you extra love points with them.

the meter also doesnt need to be anything absurd either, im not asking for a "we happy few", but you could have it just diminish on its own, with you eating once and being able to remain full based on how much you pay. maybe the cheapest option doesnt cost anything, but also only fills 25% of the bar.

you could also have it gain upgrades in the level up menu. maybe you could level it to down slower and the third or fourth, you just do not need to eat anymore.

on the other hand. i do feel like jobs should be a "thing" in this game, as an alternative to money making. we could help beast in the lab. or as an assistent teacher. maybe work in the cafeteria, or do a stunt as a janitor for a few bucks every once in a while.

imagine how many fun sex scene you could get with the girls during jobs. you work as a janitor? one of them drags you into the janitor's closet for some bang but because its so small, there's only a few things you could do in there. or if you work in the kitchen/cafeteria, you could have the option to offer a "special sauce" with their meal. or maybe give you an handy/blow as you work.

hell, you could even use it as a situation to addict some girls to your cum before being able to get a hand/blow/sex scene with them by putting it in their meal.

i also keep saying this to people. bad sand boxes are not bad because sand boxes suck, they are bad because they have bad mechanics that people dont want(or worse, are forced) to interact with. having those things there for extra interactions isnt bad.

finally, sorry for the colossal post. i really enjoy talking about this kind of stuff.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't know how many times I will have started this game, but because the fun is at the beginning! Once you corrupt the girls, they become extremely stalkers.
I think, once I'm done with Gwen, the author should stop for a moment to add more girls and focus on improving the game.

How about more suggestive clothes to give them? I would like them to decide to go out naked or with less clothes on their own feet and not rely on your created outfits.

How about a touch of tanning in the pool? Rogue with tan skin wouldn't be bad.

How about an keyhole instead of opening the door to spy on them? Seeing them full body in the bathroom with the door was nice, we need more doors like that.....
I don't know, I can think of a lot of things....
this is what im talking about, i love the girls, and wouldnt mind more of them, like marrow, or scarlet witch. but the game need some more work on the "extras" is great we have now a mall. but why not give us some more ways to interact with the world?

also, i am ALL IN for the girls being able to get tans. who knows, maybe they could have 3 versions, full tan, bikini tan, and topless tan. with them basically being 2.5 tans in practice.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
so what's new besides gwen sex scenes?

this is what im talking about, i love the girls, and wouldnt mind more of them, like marrow, or scarlet witch. but the game need some more work on the "extras" is great we have now a mall. but why not give us some more ways to interact with the world?

also, i am ALL IN for the girls being able to get tans. who knows, maybe they could have 3 versions, full tan, bikini tan, and topless tan. with them basically being 2.5 tans in practice.
dont get me wrong, i do not disagree at all with how you think. it would add some level of busywork... but i said this a few times in the past, what this game needs is more world interactivity. we "need" some other ways to earn money. adding a hunger meter doesnt need to be anything absurd. it could just manipulate your sex bar recovery, if you have it near full you regain it faster, if its low it recover slower.

similarly, it could also be used to boost or diminish how you do on other things, like the training. maybe if you are too hungry you wont have energy to use, or do poorly, which will affect negatively those you train with. but if you are near full, you can do very well, which can earn you extra love points with them.

the meter also doesnt need to be anything absurd either, im not asking for a "we happy few", but you could have it just diminish on its own, with you eating once and being able to remain full based on how much you pay. maybe the cheapest option doesnt cost anything, but also only fills 25% of the bar.

you could also have it gain upgrades in the level up menu. maybe you could level it to down slower and the third or fourth, you just do not need to eat anymore.

on the other hand. i do feel like jobs should be a "thing" in this game, as an alternative to money making. we could help beast in the lab. or as an assistent teacher. maybe work in the cafeteria, or do a stunt as a janitor for a few bucks every once in a while.

imagine how many fun sex scene you could get with the girls during jobs. you work as a janitor? one of them drags you into the janitor's closet for some bang but because its so small, there's only a few things you could do in there. or if you work in the kitchen/cafeteria, you could have the option to offer a "special sauce" with their meal. or maybe give you an handy/blow as you work.

hell, you could even use it as a situation to addict some girls to your cum before being able to get a hand/blow/sex scene with them by putting it in their meal.

i also keep saying this to people. bad sand boxes are not bad because sand boxes suck, they are bad because they have bad mechanics that people dont want(or worse, are forced) to interact with. having those things there for extra interactions isnt bad.

finally, sorry for the colossal post. i really enjoy talking about this kind of stuff.
bot of you have good points, I like the idea of the tan personally since it feels natural to have if you make the girl skinny dip or if you have them walking around in their underwear, topless, or naked.

As much as I like the idea of using food as a source of energy doesn't sound bad, but I feel the mechanic should had been added at the beginning of the game that way it doesn't cause to much problem on the code. Also, I do agree on the idea of a job since I can't remember how many times I wish I had money to buy x clothes for x character. Which brings my own point in this aspect, I wish I could have them wear what they want based on whatever stats x character have higher.

This is my opinion: In terms of things I want to see, more place to have sex, sometimes I feel like I want to bang a girl in charles office (just for shit and giggles), or be able to see them having sex on a desk or the pool chair. One thing I really want different is how the stats works on the girls, I don't think I need to ask a girl that I'm friends with benefits to see if she allows me to fuck another girl, same logic applies to the master/slave stat. if that doesn't work, I wouldn't mind being confronted by the girls and being questioned why I'm sleeping with another girl, which can lead to other routes such as, break up (normal relationship), "remind her of her place" (master relationship), or tell her that you are only friends with benefits. This also apply if they are willing to sneak themselves to your room in the middle of the night or have morning sex instead of just a bj

Most important, I want more story, which I feel that this game lacks, I don't mind if the game expands to new locations or mechanics, but I do believe this game lacks story

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I use joiplay for android for your mod
yeah, but most people are thrown off because playstore has like version 20 version older. The most updated and smother version for renpy version 7.5+is available at joiplay official website for free named pateron version.
I used to get so many crashes on playstore version cause it's 20 versions older

Last edited:

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
This game has been in development for 7 years now and it is just 205mb
Whaaaaat?

Also how much hours of content can I expect?
Themks:D

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
This game has been in development for 7 years now and it is just 205mb
Whaaaaat?

Also how much hours of content can I expect?
Themks:D
Think of it as a simulator rather than a fixed story game, its more about the interactivity, reactions and random stuff that happens every now and then between the girls and your player character.

Reactions: Hatler

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018

In fact, we need more "extras" with the locations. Let's face it, most of us only visit the bathroom and the girls' rooms because that's where spicy things happen, but the rest are "dead".

It would be nice to add the possibility of them going to the pool topless, nude or wearing very very suggestive bikinis. Let them train in the Danger Room also with less clothes, or have an "accident" with the same: it lifts up, it tears.... (as the pantyhose already does).

armond

Apr 26, 2020
In fact, we need more "extras" with the locations. Let's face it, most of us only visit the bathroom and the girls' rooms because that's where spicy things happen, but the rest are "dead".

It would be nice to add the possibility of them going to the pool topless, nude or wearing very very suggestive bikinis. Let them train in the Danger Room also with less clothes, or have an "accident" with the same: it lifts up, it tears.... (as the pantyhose already does).
Funny you say that, I had Jean show up to class in only her green skirt. Nothing I did, she just felt like being irish.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Funny you say that, I had Jean show up to class in only her green skirt. Nothing I did, she just felt like being irish.
Well ingame jean loves being an exhibitionist but then deleteting everyone's memory of the thing happening in the first place, so maybe you caught her in one of her activities, did you check her horny meter?

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
so did i miss something or is the new meme these days, other than asking for pregnant content and hating ntr, asking for android ports everytime a new page opens?

we absolutely need a block-list of words so people can filter out some spam…

Aug 22, 2017
I can't believe how Oni's version of Jean is the most close thing we can get of a dominant bitchy princess-like in this type of game (no, Azula; not you this time).

Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
so did i miss something or is the new meme these days, other than asking for pregnant content and hating ntr, asking for android ports everytime a new page opens?

we absolutely need a block-list of words so people can filter out some spam…
Don't forget the folks who are awlays asking for saves.
what are changes ?
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
That mega link is a modded version of the game, all you need to do is download it, unzip, and play. Feel free to message me ideas. And your welcome, and have fun
This is somehow the first time I've heard of your mod. Is there a more centralized post somewhere that goes into more detail about what your mod does?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes