"Would you like to lock the door?"
-Yes-
*2 seconds later*
Rogue walks into the room.
Ororo walks into the room.
Laura walks into the room.
Emma : "Uh, this isn't what it looks like..."
Emma leaves.
Other girls disappear into the fucking ether.

What's the point of even including the "lock" option if it doesn't do shit? At least when Gwen breaks into my room there's a message about keys jingling in the lock. Of course that doesn't explain why she has fucking keys to my room.
I literally stopped playing this game because of this.
I am eagerly waiting for door locks to be fixed

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
So I just tried this game for the first time when it popped up on the list for the most recent update. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I got to the point where I'm dating a couple girls. I can have sex with them and threesomes at pretty much any time. But it seems like now it's just an endless cycle of that. Is there anything else to this game, or no? I also saw that there's an option to tell the girls not to hook up with other girls. Is this something that they do? I haven't seen it anywhere. So I really just want to know if I'm missing anything.

Feb 10, 2020
So I just tried this game for the first time when it popped up on the list for the most recent update. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I got to the point where I'm dating a couple girls. I can have sex with them and threesomes at pretty much any time. But it seems like now it's just an endless cycle of that. Is there anything else to this game, or no? I also saw that there's an option to tell the girls not to hook up with other girls. Is this something that they do? I haven't seen it anywhere. So I really just want to know if I'm missing anything.
That's basically it outside of getting whatever relationship events, such as the confessions and submissions. And yeah, they'll hook up. Sometimes you'll enter their rooms, catch them in the act, and join in.

Reactions: mrttao

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
That's basically it outside of getting whatever relationship events, such as the confessions and submissions. And yeah, they'll hook up. Sometimes you'll enter their rooms, catch them in the act, and join in.
Thanks for the answer. I guess there isn't a reason to play this much more, then.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it, but picking the flirty option with Laura seems to have locked her name in as ??? for me. Changing her petname hasn't affected it so far.
You have to be careful in the order you do things, you jump straight to the flirty without getting to know her it can cause that. Same with Emma, if you choose the flirty option and basically get her to blow you the very first time you meet her she'll be locked with Ms Frost and you will never get to call her Emma.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I like the game but there's never anything new, everything new is just the same with new girls, I'd like more costumes and more positions, make up and stuff, maybe even new events why not lol
wishful fishful thinking my dude.
Anyway 1.3d fixed an issue I had with Gwen's poses a bit. And at least gwen's ass is fat since it's copied over from Emma's pose (her thighs kinda thick too in the doggy) in doggystyle lmao

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Also another comment I love Android 18. (technically she's a cyborg since she was once human. Also Android is a mixture of words but comes from androgynous. Something, something Gynoid is the proper term for Android 18 since something greek meaning female. Android 17, Gynoid 18 however both were once human so again cyborg)
So basically you're saying Gyborg 18 gets you going and resistance is futile. :unsure: :sneaky:

Reactions: leathermax

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
UnoriginalUserName > From Greek, andro- is the radical for "human male" (not to be confused with anthro-, radical for "human" no matter the gender) and "gyno-" is the radical for human female. Examples: anthropology (study of human societies in all their aspects), gynecologist (physician dedicated to the specificity of women's anatomy)...
Since cyborg is a portmanteau word for "cybernetic organism", it doesn't directly use radical from ancient languages. So sorry but your puns doesn't work. ;)

where the gawt damn android port
Stuck with your good manners: up your ass.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes