UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Did Oni say anything about adding new areas, is getting kinda crowded in here. Also, I just rewatched a few episodes of the show, I forgot Wanda have big time daddy issues.
View attachment 2706150
Yeah, shes a violent Goth, perfect counter-part to rogue being a sweetheart goth.
View attachment 2706157
Imagine them both arguing over who gets the first suck in the morning.
Wanda would be a terrific addition. She also had the best "intro" scene in the show.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
I wanna replay this game but for me its practically unplayable without the mods I played with! Where have they gone??? can-they-make-a-grilled-cheese.png

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Mega

I was going to make a joke about a trojan in this file, but that's like yelling bomb on an airplane sooo... there is definitely not a trojan but a new modded version of Rogue-Like in this link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you been waiting for this. also got the error

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
You could probably comment out the line to get rid of the error.
I replaced it with the following to match the rest of the else-if block.
Python:
                                elif Girl == GwenX:
                                    ch_g "Like that?"

this is what comes up

File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 14426: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
elif ch_g "Like that?"
^

lolcz135

Apr 5, 2018
You could also fix it like this: (line 14427)
Capture.PNG
You add elif Girl == GwenX: and move ch_g "Like that?" below it
this is what comes up

File "game/script Scenes.rpy", line 14426: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
elif ch_g "Like that?"
^

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I wish an enterprising individual could change her into Spider-Gwen. Other than the (largely unnecessary) costume all that would be required is removing the pink highlights on the hair and changing the dialogue here and there.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes