Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
This version should be bug free... he says. I also have created a thread for the mod. I just need to wait for it to be approved, so while that's happening here's a link

Mega
Hey Ditty, I’ve been playing your mod and I’ve already seen the smaller dialogue changes you’ve made. It’s made the game feel more alive and that’s great. Do you have any plans to add more content in the future? Perhaps new outfits or poses? Or just some more dialogue/events?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Can you post this elsewhere? I can't seem to dl with off mega atm rip.
This version should be bug free... he says. I also have created a thread for the mod. I just need to wait for it to be approved, so while that's happening here's a link

Mega
If you're doing another repost (hold it together Ditty), then could you perchance replace Jubes pubes (jajaja) back to the old one? If you do that then your mod is actually the #1 Rogue mod.

Thanks Ditty

• Angry
Reactions: Tortellini

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
nice.
I don't get this obsession with bushless pussies
I mean, i agree too that pubic hair gives a pussy personality, but sometimes a smooth one is pretty good too.
For example, Emma looks good hairless, and i normally tell laura to shave because she just has too much hair and i cant see the pussy in question.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes