Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Well at least Marvel's continuity will hopefully stabilize soon, since they own the rights to most of there properties again. Remember that horrible period where they didn't want to advertise for Fox, and tried to make the inhumans mainstream? well, I guess there doing that again but in reverse with Ms Marvel, making her a mutant now, instead of an inhuman, but still. The x-men movies has no merchandise tie ins, they couldn't use Namor or Jim Hammond (oriignal human Torch) for the Captain America movies, and Hulk was a crap shoot since he never made money anyways.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
How many girls are there so far? & what events are there to trigger? I have no idea if I've completed everything or not.
8 girls, and events are more like occurances, the few there are that are actualy hard scripted are Emma's afterclass, Jubes taking you to the mall, Rogue's first addiction event, Laura and Kitty trying out clothes and the things regarding gwen, the other events just happen as you play if the right conditions are met.
Well at least Marvel's continuity will hopefully stabilize soon, since they own the rights to most of there properties again. Remember that horrible period where they didn't want to advertise for Fox, and tried to make the inhumans mainstream? well, I guess there doing that again but in reverse with Ms Marvel, making her a mutant now, instead of an inhuman, but still. The x-men movies has no merchandise tie ins, they couldn't use Namor or Jim Hammond (oriignal human Torch) for the Captain America movies, and Hulk was a crap shoot since he never made money anyways.
Have you seen current marvel?
The only thing it deserves its the entire building getting torched and someone selling the rights of the X-men to capcom or someone else who actually cares and would like to make them cool again.

Reactions: Swampy_Leshij

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
I never said it would get better quickly :p After reading reviews of the new x-men stuff, it seems like a dumpster fire tbh. I hate even saying this, but they really need to reboot the mcu, so that it includes all the properties in the beginning. Or at least make an animated universe with hopefully the quality of the dcau, so that all the stories will make 'sense' compared to what they were based on. And I'm not sure Capcom is a good example, there movies are the opposite examples of "caring".

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Total lack of taste from Oni (but what could we expect from a guy hating one the most iconic redhead ever, so much he would deliberately ruin her chara-design in his game?), that's it.
He did that out of spite for sure but for a different reason; He hates her but peeps kept asking for the ability to ntr cyclops and this is Evo cyclops who's a decent guy actually. People forget different universes etc but whatever.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
He did that out of spite for sure but for a different reason; He hates her but peeps kept asking for the ability to ntr cyclops and this is Evo cyclops who's a decent guy actually. People forget different universes etc but whatever.
Im actually glad that in game youre not cucking Scott and Jean is kinda different, i really enjoy bitchy Jean, shes funny.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Semon, since you're the closest to Oni, try pushing Boom Boom into the pool. It's strange and unfair that the original character from Evo is being supplanted by non-series characters.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes