salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Many of us have said the same thing but alas no actual answer has been given by Oni as to why he doesn't do this, now granted he has gone to touch up on some characters and add "some" new dialogue but that usually pertains to the new character that is out at the time. But yeah no real answer.
There is a real answer, its what the patreon s pay him the most for.

Reactions: vireker

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Many of us have said the same thing but alas no actual answer has been given by Oni as to why he doesn't do this, now granted he has gone to touch up on some characters and add "some" new dialogue but that usually pertains to the new character that is out at the time. But yeah no real answer.
No he's given that answer. New girls keeps people interested in the game including oni I think tbh. He's really lazy and despite Gwen being his face he STILL copy pasted Emma's back pose for Gwen. At least it makes Gwen have a nice ass but still lmao.

doritomagneto

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know of a way to zoom the characters in/out, any console commands or file editing to change the default character zoom?

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
am i the only one to think that gwen face is kinda retard. I always keep her masked no matter what
Oni drew Gwen using another style than the one he used for everything else, hence the awkwardness when you look at her (I find it especially strong when she stands next to another girl, who acts as a point of comparison). This may explain why you fell like that about Gwen face.
As for me, Gwen face makes me think of a chipmunk (those swollen cheeks... we already have a squirrel in this game, guys, no need for Squirrel Girl) or a Bichon Frise when we meet in the showers (I'm talking about her hair). I think you made the right move keeping her masked, I'll try that in my game.

Reactions: leathermax

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
I finaly figured out how make Jean end Emma like each other. You just need make them keep cumming by "make out show" through whole sigment of day (day, not night. M/A/E) and clean up partner in process.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes