salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Those are the only ones I never shave, they actually look good on them. I'm usually not in a hurry to shave anyone, except Jubilee, the Jubes Pubes are kinda weird
In my case, only Storm and Laura, i appreciate a well kept bush, but not a wild one.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe "MRW someone wants to shave their Kitty" would have been more phunny, but, eh, oh well.

Yeah? He's back here? I know he's been doing the mod through Discord, but I heard he didn't take suggestions there.
I mean, you could get in the server and ask him nicely. He occasionally asks for ideas on what to add next. Maybe your idea could be one of them.

Nah, no preggo again, plz.
That wasn't where I was going.

How can fix this? I use joiplay View attachment 2790302
Good question. ...I have no idea.

buy a computer and stop playing on your phone.
You quoted the wrong person.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is there ways to get obedience points without using the addiction power or no?
I don't think it's helpful to think of the addiction power as too separated from any of the affection systems. It's your gateway into developing any kind of relationship with any of the girls. The way that you cultivate their affection determines which types of points you get, but the most you can do is reduce the power of the addiction for particular girls with the leveling system. You can't turn it off, so it's essential for whatever type of relationship you decide to create with any of the girls

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
does the kitty day one guide not work anymore?
I spent hours trying to enter the showers and get her scene to no avail.

Oct 21, 2019
Why expand endlessly with extra characters instead of giving the existing ones more content and poses?
Many of us have said the same thing but alas no actual answer has been given by Oni as to why he doesn't do this, now granted he has gone to touch up on some characters and add "some" new dialogue but that usually pertains to the new character that is out at the time. But yeah no real answer.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes