varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Just finished my speedrun of banging each girl the day I meet them and I can confirm that it is possible (bar Jubes that you meet as your sleeping but you can bang her the next morning).

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
Is it even possible to make Jean and Emma like each other? They do the threesome, and even clean each other (Jean does it without persuasion, but Emma only after the order), but if I take both on a date and have fun with one of them, the other one going mad. And they refuse to sleep in the same room.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is it even possible to make Jean and Emma like each other? They do the threesome, and even clean each other (Jean does it without persuasion, but Emma only after the order), but if I take both on a date and have fun with one of them, the other one going mad. And they refuse to sleep in the same room.
In my experience, Jean is the character that's the hardest to get almost any other character to sleep over together with, and Emma is the hardest character to convince to sleep over at all, so I think that particular combo might just take longer than normal to get to work

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes