Karana

Feb 8, 2017
There's something special about this game. Sure it's janky as fuck sometimes because it took Oni five years to figure out he shouldn't copy/paste spaghetti code but there's something that keeps pulling me back to it again and again. Sure it hits key kinks of mine like domination and exhibitionism but there's more to it than that. There's a certain degree of freedom that other games aren't offering.

If I want to be an unrepentant dickhead I can do something like invite two girls on a date, order the most expensive products available, lavish girl A with all the attention and then force girl B to pay for the entire date after being ignored all night. The fact I can do this cracks me up. This game isn't designed to be a findom game but there's enough openness in its systems that I can absolutely use it as one. There's something about this that I find completely charming. This game is a gem. A rough gem, sure, but a gem nonetheless.

rule34er

Aug 17, 2018
There's something special about this game. Sure it's janky as fuck sometimes because it took Oni five years to figure out he shouldn't copy/paste spaghetti code but there's something that keeps pulling me back to it again and again. Sure it hits key kinks of mine like domination and exhibitionism but there's more to it than that. There's a certain degree of freedom that other games aren't offering.

If I want to be an unrepentant dickhead I can do something like invite two girls on a date, order the most expensive products available, lavish girl A with all the attention and then force girl B to pay for the entire date after being ignored all night. The fact I can do this cracks me up. This game isn't designed to be a findom game but there's enough openness in its systems that I can absolutely use it as one. There's something about this that I find completely charming. This game is a gem. A rough gem, sure, but a gem nonetheless.
There really is no other game that allows you to dressup girls to this level that ALSO has such great footjob content

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

I know, RLE is just a very freeform game.
You wake up, go to class, meet two of the girls there, decide to hangwith them for the day, go to the danger room to work out, then take a sexy shower, and after that take them to your room to have a cool threesome where you make them lick your cum out of each other, go to sleep with them, and wake up to them giving you a blowjob, and thats not even something you have to do, you just decide to, no ther game is like that.

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
looks strange to me when i enter the shower and the girls are fully dressed PLUS a probably wet towel around them - i cant believe that is intented

maybe i mixup the versions but there are missing feet or were missing

the turn head options dont work as intented

basically, i know its not a big thing, why would i knock when i enter a public or common shower - or, on the other side, why dont they just lock the door then

according to the lags there might be some hidden bottleneck - for example i realized when i am playing with xavier say doing things in public and roll back and try another option and do that until the time is over it rolls down about 20 mostly same phrases

although its mostly a problem with the animations - the animations themselves work fine, but a change to another animation lags

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes