SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
They do it for you if they are horny enough or if they have high inhibition, but that doesnt seems to apply for another girl.
Yep, getting them to do it for me is one of my favorite things to do in this game, personally I think it should be automatic if another girl is doing it. Like they aren't going to bend down to lick their pussy without pulling the pants down first, that's only something Zero does cuz he's weird

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
...but it's a mod, right? I'm pretty sure vanilla also doesn't show you all of that info in the top bar.
If you're thinking that Prime added some quality-of-life features, optimizations, and some extra abilities here and there: Yes.

If you're thinking that Prime added rear views for cunnilingus during threesomes: That's vanilla.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hmm, okay. In 1.3e I've been trying the procedure mentioned earlier:
Could you put up a show for me > could you make out with girl B > threesome options >ask girl A to do something with girl B > go down on her
...but it doesn't do that.

Unrelated, but lol at this girl saying she gave me a key but I don't visit... while I'm in her room.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
...but it's a mod, right? I'm pretty sure vanilla also doesn't show you all of that info in the top bar.
Yeah its prime mod, but the rear view thing has nothing to do with it.
Hmm, okay. In 1.3e I've been trying the procedure mentioned earlier:

...but it doesn't do that.

Unrelated, but lol at this girl saying she gave me a key but I don't visit... while I'm in her room.
Well i said its a bitch to get it to work.
Angry yellow skin color man noise

View attachment 2763274
Oni is racist against pac-mans and smurfs.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes