Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
It would seem that the best way for raising love quickly is through the power of swimming.

Even just hanging out at the pool with the 'want to swim' option, even for girls that don't really like you at all yet (looking at you Jean), gives a +3 every time and can be done 4 or 5 times in a single time block. You don't even need to buy them bathers. And it affects the whole group simultaneously if there are multiple people there.

Is there any way to reset gift status just to see dialogue at higher levels? Since they do seem to respond differently based on their stats... but you want to give the gifts immediately to give a boost.

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Won't pretend I know what I'm talking about on a technical level, but always found puzzling games don't just adopt custom coloring on the fly over presets.
These games are probably built by people with relatively little technical know-how (also I dunno if Ren'Py might support that or not. Witcher Trainer Silver does support custom colouring of hair so I would probably guess yes, but it's also only hair and not clothes in general so that might indicate it's a bit of a hassle to do.)

Reactions: Anonissimo

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
With the completion of Gwen, where would you rank her amongst the other girls. For me it's Kitty supremacy and all the other girls a tier below.

Reactions: Whatever77
Aug 9, 2018
I like Gwen more than I thought I would, but I think she needs to go further into the fourth wall stuff. ATM its mainly just cute quick jokes in her intro, rather than an actual gameplay mechanic of any kind.

For example, the idea that she's actually talking/"fucking" YOU the player who is sitting in front of a computer, and not the avatar player in the game is a pretty good one. Imagine if you asked to massage her and she just told you what her massage code was lol. But then idk if that would be very "sexy".

More so, I wish she could manipulate the game herself. The scene of her "rolling back" her bad first impression is pretty great, so more of that kinda stuff would be interesting. Maybe she chooses positions ocassionaly despite your choice. Maybe she manipulates her own stats- it's taking too long to cum so she just keeps maxing out her meter, or she feels kinky so she maxes her submission meter for one round.

Obviously this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to ask of Oni, but atm I feel like after Gwen's intro, she just kinda blends into the cast as a lesser version of Kitty. I'm a little worried Scarlet Witch (esp the goth evo version) is just gonna be a lesser version of Rogue with a touch of Jeanie bitchiness, not unique enough to justify a whole new girl rather than refining the ones that already exist.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ok Hear me out, Zero walks into his room and sees this.
View attachment 2765343
Who did it and for what nefarious purpose?
What happens in this wacky event?
That was Jean, of course. Undressing and tying the chick that kills you if you so much as graze her, and the chick that can become untouchable? Not only that, but doing it to such sweethearts? That requires esper and bitchiness of omega level.
Also, someone tell Rogue she should clip her toenails. Those fucking claws are gonna tear through any socks she might have.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
With the completion of Gwen, where would you rank her amongst the other girls.
Not to start a tier list conversation again, but things have changed a bit for me since December, between certain conversations that were had within this thread, and just game updates in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Storm: She got upgraded from C due to Oni finally giving her (and Jubes) some tertiary dialogue which makes her feel less like a mindless doll, so she's my baseline for what I think makes for a good enough girl to have in a harem. Taking out the plus tiers by going S though F and placing Storm in F feels totally unfair and does not accurately represent how much I like or dislike the girls. B is a good score. C and though F is where things are questionable.

Gwen: Not so much for sex and dating, but for the fourth wall breaking and divergent character dialogues makes her unique and interesting. I still haven't seen all of the differences between her meeting another girl for the first time and whether you've romanced them or not. I tend to Prime delay her showing up in the game until I've romanced a girl or two, including Kitty so she'll stop calling me a jerk (despite not being willing to date me at times). So, Gwen's animations are still uncanny and her face is a bit off at times, but I really like what she added in terms of role-playing.

Emma and Jubes: I still like them. They're still in my top five, but I just haven't been visiting them too often over the past few months.

Jean: ...I mean, look. . Me and the boys were talking, and it seems like a really good idea that I want to capitalize on in the best way that I possibly can at the moment. My interest in Bitchy Jean has gone a little beyond the game itself; not the point of taking Rogue down a peg, but not enogh to create an S+ tier for Rogue either. It's pretty close these days.

WHAT ARE THOSE!?
Sabretooth's powers haven't fully worn off yet.

Reactions: accidentalEv1l

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Not to start a tier list conversation again, but things have changed a bit for me since December, between certain conversations that were had within this thread, and just game updates in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Storm: She got upgraded from C due to Oni finally giving her (and Jubes) some tertiary dialogue which makes her feel less like a mindless doll, so she's my baseline for what I think makes for a good enough girl to have in a harem. Taking out the plus tiers by going S though F and placing Storm in F feels totally unfair and does not accurately represent how much I like or dislike the girls. B is a good score. C and though F is where things are questionable.

Gwen: Not so much for sex and dating, but for the fourth wall breaking and divergent character dialogues makes her unique and interesting. I still haven't seen all of the differences between her meeting another girl for the first time and whether you've romanced them or not. I tend to Prime delay her showing up in the game until I've romanced a girl or two, including Kitty so she'll stop calling me a jerk (despite not being willing to date me at times). So, Gwen's animations are still uncanny and her face is a bit off at times, but I really like what she added in terms of role-playing.

Emma and Jubes: I still like them. They're still in my top five, but I just haven't been visiting them too often over the past few months.

Jean: ...I mean, look. . Me and the boys were talking, and it seems like a really good idea that I want to capitalize on in the best way that I possibly can at the moment. My interest in Bitchy Jean has gone a little beyond the game itself; not the point of taking Rogue down a peg, but not enogh to create an S+ tier for Rogue either. It's pretty close these days.

Sabretooth's powers haven't fully worn off yet.
Im not into weird shit, but honestly? still would jean quelaag.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes