Feb 10, 2020
Wait. Where the fuck does MC go to make his "serum"? Dorm rooms are surely single-roomed, which he leaves the room so he's not doing it in the bedroom - where he has whoever stay during, showers are communal so I would assume this place isn't fancy enough for the bedrooms to have their own restrooms. I guess there's the broom closet or whatever that Gwen gets stuck in.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hatler and p22

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Wait. Where the fuck does MC go to make his "serum"? Dorm rooms are surely single-roomed, which he leaves the room so he's not doing it in the bedroom - where he has whoever stay during, showers are communal so I would assume this place isn't fancy enough for the bedrooms to have their own restrooms. I guess there's the broom closet or whatever that Gwen gets stuck in.
I once lived in a boarding school and each student had a single room with a shower, but not a toilet. So I find it reasonable that this could be the opposite and rooms had toilets but not showers. And the excuse you can tell yourself is that he stores the ingredients there, or needs fresh water to concoct it or whatever of that sort.

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Well Nocturne (night crawler's daughter) and Marrow (around the time she joins the school and she starts controlling her powers, it was early 2000's or so) would be nice additions

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think I saw him in the thread for the mod here in the past couple of weeks
Yeah, but it's not like he took charge of it nor does he upload it here, so I guess he only comes back every so often to get a general idea of what's said around his old turf.

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
I hope there will soon added more lesbian and threesome actions and pictures. As I seen, when main girl getting down on the other, she is bend down in front of her. Thats cool, but there may to be more variations, like changing pose for second girl to laying down or bend over (also if turn upside down laying pose and edit it a little - there's can be variations for 69, but it's didn't will work for all girls, some of them needs to draw full new pictures).
Also, then Zero gets oral, there may be option to show girl's ass and send other girl to little lick. And I would like to finaly see girls scissoring (maybe with femZero to) and strap on. Also, there's will be nice to get option for cum on both girls faces, or asses, or tits etc.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes