FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
It's common knowledge that Oni doen't take suggestions. The characters he wants are the ones we get, which does not include Boom Boom. We are all but mere, lowly coomers in the eyes of a self-proclaimed god.

...Also, .

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
FYI: Patreon just had a major fuck up of some kind and you're very likely no longer a patron of some folks. I lost every subscription I had to creators on there but the site acts like I'm still a Patron with a tier that can't see any posts or be upgraded. Lovely stuff as always!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
FYI: Patreon just had a major fuck up of some kind and you're very likely no longer a patron of some folks. I lost every subscription I had to creators on there but the site acts like I'm still a Patron with a tier that can't see any posts or be upgraded. Lovely stuff as always!
I simply had no cash left. So big rip.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Oh, damn. And just when I thought about tipping some folks after ripping their shit from Kemono.

(This post is going to bite me in the ass in a year or two.)

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I could go for options to pull the girls hair and spit in their mouths in this game
With the popularity of games offering choices like "Yes / Yes but with cringy Joss Whedon smelling sarcasm quip / Yes but ask for more money first / Looks like opposite of yes but Tod Howard sees you holding a map and talking to Preston Garvey so this is only gonna end one way SPREAD THAT MAP PRESTON HAS HIS BIG THICK MARKER IN HIS HAND" this is a thing of beauty.

Godspeed you glorious "remember player agency?" bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah whenever i play this game i try to be an absolute douche and do everything wrong i can like trying to stick it in without them saying yes, asking for undressing in public and so on. Everytime i notice the game isnt ment to be played that way, the girls react completely unnatural and their dialogue makes no sense in those situations. Theyre switching between nice and angry constantly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FacelessVixen

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah whenever i play this game i try to be an absolute douche and do everything wrong i can like trying to stick it in without them saying yes, asking for undressing in public and so on. Everytime i notice the game isnt ment to be played that way, the girls react completely unnatural and their dialogue makes no sense in those situations. Theyre switching between nice and angry constantly.
Or a surprisingly accurate representation of toxic relationships.

"Fuck you Zero! you love a pity party, I won't show up! Always act like your shit don't stink! Motherfucker, grow up!

[four minutes later]

"Lay this pussy back on the couch."

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

"Fuck you Zero! you love a pity party, I won't show up! Always act like your shit don't stink! Motherfucker, grow up!

[four minutes later]

No i mean their mood swings in one conversation like : that was nice but i could use some more. Oh im like so mad at you! Storms off

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
No i mean their mood swings in one conversation like : that was nice but i could use some more. Oh im like so mad at you! Storms off
...Which, again, is a surprisingly accurate representation of toxic relationship; not literally as the girls are written/scripted/coded to do being a 1:1 representation of real life, but still within that same vein in real life as being with someone who you tolerate at best but still stick around because the sex is good.

Are we on the same page now? Has my cynicism towards relationships been conveyed yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I don't remember if you could give the girls ink in the Expanded version.

I should look into that. I'm feeling a little nostalgic for 2000's era trashy tramp stamps today.

Alexander162

Jun 3, 2017

[four minutes later]

At least we don't cry together...
also that album grows on you, the more you listen.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I don't remember if you could give the girls ink in the Expanded version.
There was at least one mod where Rogue had the option to get the player character's initial tattooed on her lower/inner hip. I'm not sure if any of the other devs incorporated that into their mods.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
She's not thicc enough...
Nah, shes has a proper body type for EVO rogue.
ezgif-3-ca971749d0.jpg marvel_animated_universe_x-men_evolution_rogue_cosplay_costume.jpg
She was never thicc, unlike '93 Rogue.
ezgif-3-33880ac5f3.jpg

There was at least one mod where Rogue had the option to get the player character's initial tattooed on her lower/inner hip. I'm not sure if any of the other devs incorporated that into their mods.
Thats actually pretty cute.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes