ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
That fucking face still tilts me the fuck out. The shades on her cheeks make her face look moonlike, and now not even the excuse of the hair is there. Seriously, why would anyone want Squirrel Girl here when fucking Gwen already looks like she stuffed her mouth with nuts and silicone? Fr.
not gonna lie, that smile is very creepy, she looks like she had her lips cut off and is being forced to smile at gun point.

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Nope. You ain't gonna be blue balled. As I said if you play your cards right Rogue herself is bangable around day two. Since Oni fixed a few exploits for stat gains. I'd recommend giving yourself some cash via console (it's just an edit in the files, change one thing false to true which enables dev menu. give yerself 10k & buy books, take them on dates, get em' swimsuits and do all sorts of shit. )
Good portion of the erotica is the "grind" getting to not only bang the girls but them start to git gud at things like sucking dick, buttjobs and even anal. Plus you got eight girls and bang soon to be nine. They need some more unique dialogue & traits to make them feel a little more natural but otherwise they're all quite good.
you can actually do her the very fist if you do things right - but agree, super easy game, easy girls!

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you can actually do her the very fist if you do things right - but agree, super easy game, easy girls!
to me the prime mod became mandatory, as it made the girls progression flow much better. they still all turn into submissive cum crazed sluts, but you at least feel some acomplishment getting them there with the mod. also, it adds a nice sub system for each girl that was something i felt the vanilla version is severely lacking.

Reactions: Tentakol
Oct 31, 2017
Not even that in terms of effort. Just install Prime, select Non-Addictive mode, and play as a woman.
Wait, what? Does the addiction stuff actually make progression faster, or does the mod also add extra steps to lengthen the progression as well? Genuinely asking here.

I mean, my first thing of any playthrough is a beeline to tone that sheit down before Rogue can bother me a second time, and that started back when there were only five girls. With a full eight I don't even wanna think about that mechanic, especially as I feel I've found better uses for that time.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Wait, what? Does the addiction stuff actually make progression faster, or does the mod also add extra steps to lengthen the progression as well? Genuinely asking here.
The latter.

Playing the game normally as male Zero, the difference in speed is there. The girls will leave you alone if you leave them alone, and only Jubes will ask for a pick-me-up. Playing the game normally as female Zero, it takes for fucking ever to get anywhere sexual with the girls with a vanilla setup, and Non-Addictive mode can exacerbate this by an hour or two.*

*I juggle playing the game with posting on the forums, scrolling though imgur, and looking for background noise on YouTube, so the actual time may vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: snookums.d.panda
Oct 31, 2017
Playing the game normally as male Zero, the difference in speed is there. The girls will leave you alone if you leave them alone, and only Jubes will ask for a pick-me-up. Playing the game normally as female Zero, it takes for fucking ever to get anywhere sexual with the girls with a vanilla setup, and Non-Addictive mode can exacerbate this by an hour or two.
Hmm, guess I'll be giving this mod a trial run then. Partially because I haven't touched the game since May (at least) and I can't make heads or tails as to what save was for what route/playstyle. If I have to start fresh, guess I'll try something new.

Thank you kindly for the info as well.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I wish there was more dialogue and things to do in the room beside sex and studying, why not be able to order takeout? The simulator could be more than a time sink too, the closest we get is Rogue's clothes getting a bit ripped, welp, with proper competition this game could be so much more.

Reactions: Crusado

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So there is a way that girls hate you
This route should be interesting
Another point that makes me start this game, thank you
This game is very much on the easy side to allow for some freedom of roleplay without becoming a slug paced game. But if you want it to last longer, I suggest activating the console commands and reducing every girl's stat to 0 at the beginning. That will make progression harder and also set their mood to angry for a little while, which will make the progression even slower. If you justify this through roleplay by being a total asshole all the time, all the longer and smoothier it'll get.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Exocrine

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Are there no gifts for Jubes?
Never mind, they're in the mall... but why not shop in your room? (regardless how weird that is? is it an online store?)

beorn95f

Jun 17, 2020
Apparently I don't have an option to buy anal vibe plug, just non-vibe one. Is there any special conditions to do so, or am I missing something? Version 1.4d-win, btw.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Apparently I don't have an option to buy anal vibe plug, just non-vibe one. Is there any special conditions to do so, or am I missing something? Version 1.4d-win, btw.
And I thought the vibration anal plugs only existed with PrimeMod. If the lady is right in front of you in the flirt menu or over the phone. Over Phone it's funny in the classroom when the person you're calling is sitting somewhere else.

EDIT: And there is only one type of anal plug. These are the remote-controlled ones straight away.

Reactions: 7211aaron

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Are there no gifts for Jubes?
Never mind, they're in the mall... but why not shop in your room? (regardless how weird that is? is it an online store?)
The idea was that Jubilee introduced the mall location, so you could buy the gifts there.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes