str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a long time since ive played this game...i remember it having an ingame cheat system
is that gone now or how do i find it
thanks in advance
ALSO when i go to enter the cheats in console it doesnt allow ctrl v (paste command)
is there a work around to force paste bit of a pain typing it all out

Last edited:

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
OK, i either did somethin wrong or this new update brought some new dialogues. Cuz the girls are confronting me about being with other girls and no matter what, they break up with me. And yet, when I go to them later, they still do the naughty like nothing happened... what gives?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
OK, i either did somethin wrong or this new update brought some new dialogues. Cuz the girls are confronting me about being with other girls and no matter what, they break up with me. And yet, when I go to them later, they still do the naughty like nothing happened... what gives?
That just happens sometimes. Your successful harem in an old version has the risk of falling apart in a newer version.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Playing the game normally as female Zero, it takes for fucking ever to get anywhere sexual with the girls with a vanilla setup, and Non-Addictive mode can exacerbate this by an hour or two.*
The girls need more varied orientations, I think. Right now they all lean toward being straight, but some girls leaning toward lesbian would be interesting, both because it gives fem!Zero more readily available content and because it would make the gayer characters be more of a challenge for male!Zero.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
If those gates are oppened, we will end up in horrible places.
Keep the game as it is as far as fetishes, less we end up with anal vore mechanics or horrid fetishes like that.
lol that's some serious "what's next, sex with ducks?" level logic XD
You should run for Congress

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes