leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I gotta say, Gwen's costume and new hair make her look even more like an anime girl, makes her look cuter too.
View attachment 2911350

Yeah, you can see one of the girls bending over.
View attachment 2911353

She should be in the polls.
That fucking face still tilts me the fuck out. The shades on her cheeks make her face look moonlike, and now not even the excuse of the hair is there. Seriously, why would anyone want Squirrel Girl here when fucking Gwen already looks like she stuffed her mouth with nuts and silicone? Fr.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
hi mate
Is this game slow burn or fast burn?
I like girls to resist
Give me a blueball
Accept sex late or very late
This game doesn't get updates often.
Thread Update: 2023-07-05
Release Date: 2023-07-05

I am guessing this game is a slow burn?

• Angry
Reactions: DedL0l

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I don't mean the speed of updating
I mean, girls are late to accept sex, they resist, they give blueball to the player
Nope. You ain't gonna be blue balled. As I said if you play your cards right Rogue herself is bangable around day two. Since Oni fixed a few exploits for stat gains. I'd recommend giving yourself some cash via console (it's just an edit in the files, change one thing false to true which enables dev menu. give yerself 10k & buy books, take them on dates, get em' swimsuits and do all sorts of shit. )
Good portion of the erotica is the "grind" getting to not only bang the girls but them start to git gud at things like sucking dick, buttjobs and even anal. Plus you got eight girls and bang soon to be nine. They need some more unique dialogue & traits to make them feel a little more natural but otherwise they're all quite good.

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
hi mate
Is this game slow burn or fast burn?
I like girls to resist
Give me a blueball
Accept sex late or very late
It's not structured such that I could know how long it would take without knowing exactly what you would be doing. I also rarely try to dominate or hatefuck the girls so I don't even know how it would play out even if you told me.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It's not structured such that I could know how long it would take without knowing exactly what you would be doing. I also rarely try to dominate or hatefuck the girls so I don't even know how it would play out even if you told me.
So there is a way that girls hate you
This route should be interesting
Another point that makes me start this game, thank you

• Angry

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If you want to make it so they dont want to bang you so fast, the best route is just being an asshole to them, and playing off addiction needs, til they break. (Though some girls break pretty easy even then)
I was thinking about the path of hatred
The path of love and domination should be faster, so I will follow the path of hate

• Angry

MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
Nope. You ain't gonna be blue balled. As I said if you play your cards right Rogue herself is bangable around day two. Since Oni fixed a few exploits for stat gains. I'd recommend giving yourself some cash via console (it's just an edit in the files, change one thing false to true which enables dev menu. give yerself 10k & buy books, take them on dates, get em' swimsuits and do all sorts of shit. )
Good portion of the erotica is the "grind" getting to not only bang the girls but them start to git gud at things like sucking dick, buttjobs and even anal. Plus you got eight girls and bang soon to be nine. They need some more unique dialogue & traits to make them feel a little more natural but otherwise they're all quite good.
I think you missed the point xD,
the guy literally wants blue balls, he wanna make sure that this game has a slow corruption kinda genre, the one that doesn't instantly gain you the access to have sex.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
If you want to make it so they dont want to bang you so fast, the best route is just being an asshole to them, and playing off addiction needs, til they break. (Though some girls break pretty easy even then)
Not even that in terms of effort. Just install Prime, select Non-Addictive mode, and play as a woman.

Reactions: Mattu
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes