Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Seems like Gwen's Halloween costume is a cheerleader's; I thought it was Juliet Starling but she has like.. buns? with the twin-tails too. I looked at it via unren but it is a cheerleader outfit.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
If it was buns with twin tails, then that would've been the perfect opportunity for Sailor Moon. She also was sort of meta in the sense that she was a big fan of Sailor V -- who was a popular character on TV for some reason. Also, she never really acted like a hero unless she really had to.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Now I get it. Lollipop Chainsaw. The costumes need to be a character who's related to videogames and/or playable characters. Wanda should go as Bayonetta. Anyway, thanks Oni. It's not Trish, but it'll do. Now imagine Squirrel Girl going on Jeanne because she was out of ideas and just wanted to piss of Jean.

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Can you explain the context as to what was going on in there?
Because you shouldnt be able to have two girls in that position at once.

Thats just cruel and uncalled for!
What? If you read the post by Leathermax Oni updated you being able to see their heads and stuff in places or whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Why is this having Female protagonist tag?
You can choose gender and skin color (light, dark, green) at the start of the game
Once you have made a little progress in the game, you can change the sex of your character in the laboratory at any time without any disadvantages.
In the game there is cunnilingus instead of fellatio. And sex with strap-on

Reactions: K_Nakamura

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Rogue-Like 1.4c out on patreon. Share pls.
BTW, ok now we can ask to put in a vibrator, but what it actually doing? Can turn on/off to rise lust? I don`t get it.
BTW 2. Oni being Oni...

Reactions: spyfoxjm and splamo
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes