salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Gotta say, Oni better fucking add more than 2 more girls, because I can see this Psylocke winning either this poll or the next one, but I won't go 6 feet underground without my Wanda+Lorna trio.
We need that sister threesome for this game to be complete, specially if getting them both to agree to that is really hard and you have to work your ass off for it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Is the poll on? I might be tempted to drop a buck if I can contribute to Wanda.
uhh yeah dude. Did you miss the post by the other guy? Also I'm curious to see what 1.4 added too 1.5 will probs be a few months unless he said fuck it and pulls a Gwen a second time which means one pose will be crap the other decent.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
uhh yeah dude. Did you miss the post by the other guy? Also I'm curious to see what 1.4 added too 1.5 will probs be a few months unless he said fuck it and pulls a Gwen a second time which means one pose will be crap the other decent.
Well last thing Oni was testing was the full models of the girls, shoes, and having more than 2 girls at the same time on screen, so maybe more of that?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, somehow I saw the Psylocke post but didn't realize it was a poll thing, lol. I'll go see how afordable it is and shit.

Reactions: Exocrine

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This is his latest post. There's no poll just yet, but I'll be uploading 1.4b as soon as I finish downloading it. The previous posts regarding this version have copy pasted update info and the only new thing he mentions are how he unfucked it a little bit.

Rogue-Like 1.4b (and another one bites the dust)
Ok, I think this is finally working. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably not. So don't download this unless you're fine with that and want to find bugs and report them so I can fix them. If you just want to have fun playing the game without any issues, that's entirely understandable, give it a few days and a few updates, probably. I am running on very little sleep at the moment.

What's in this version? Gwen's Halloween costume and Halloween party scene are in, I've added some things that put girls into the background of the pool and the classroom if they happen to be there (although at the moment it might be rare for enough girls to all be there at once to populate the place), and I've added flirt options to tell a girl to put in a vibrator (if she has one) and to potentially wear it every day, let me know how that works out. It's a bit content light, I think, sorry about that, but like I said during the update, I've been a bit busy the last month or so with some family medical drama (they're out of the hospital and recovering, but still take a bit of maintenance). I might add something else within the next few weeks, and we'll have the Next Girl poll coming soon, and then version 1.5 should aim to add some interesting new options later this fall.

In case you missed the last version, the game has grown to be larger than can be uploaded directly to Patreon, so I'm uploading them to Mega now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but just follow the link below and download the version for your OS.

Bugs fixed:
Fixes a few more issues with the Halloween party.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes