FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So what type of game does RLE become when trying to get Jean to love you? An MMO where you have to kill 65,340,285 boars for the vague chance that she'll take you seriously?

...Asking for a friend.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
So what type of game does RLE become when trying to get Jean to love you? An MMO where you have to kill 65,340,285 boars for the vague chance that she'll take you seriously?

...Asking for a friend.
You need to break that bitch. She'll thank you for it too. Treat her like a sub-human and a disposable cum rag. That is the only way she'll fall for you.

Gorogn

May 11, 2017
Is there a mod or a way to be able to manually type names to be called by girls? Example... if I wanted to type manually as Laura must call Zero, but Storm would call Zero with another name!? Asking for a friend XD

Reactions: Exocrine

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I don't care if it sounds "hipster starter pack", I'd really rather some obscure mutant with an interesting gimmick (or dynamic with one or more of the girls already in the game) than Psylock. It will be decades - decades I tell you! - before I get over the "fucking Jean but not from behind" pose. If I want to play a game with the menace of unforgettable crabs looming over me I'll fire up Kenshi.

Maybe I should be careful what I wish for. Might be in a few years time when the mutant after Psylock comes out I discover [NEWMUTANT] is obscure, has a gimmick just like I said wanted but she has got all the sex appeal of obese politicised rhubarb...

Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
Is there a mod or a way to be able to manually type names to be called by girls? Example... if I wanted to type manually as Laura must call Zero, but Storm would call Zero with another name!? Asking for a friend XD
You can use the console to do it. Just type in RogueX.Petname = 'Gorogn' as an example.

If you don't have the console enabled, here's how you do it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Probaby talking about Null Hypothesis, if you are referring to a recent, still actively developed game
Wait, so Null Hypothesis is still going on? I stopped following the thread more or less when it came out. How's it going?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes