Jun 15, 2018
Looks like our next girl is Psylocke.

Ugh, sorry I've been a bit quiet for a while. Same as usual, I reply to questions and comments in the threads from time to time, but it's been a while since I've put up a significant update. I do plan to release a new build of the game very soon, maybe this week, but it'd been delayed a bit more than I liked due to a family member in hospital for a few weeks. They're doing better now though, so it's good news. We'll also be doing the new girl poll soon, and I felt like adding a little chaos into the mix, so in addition to the previous entries, we have a transfer student from the UK, Betsy Braddock. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Let's see how she does. As usual, the initial sketch is a bit rough and subject to change.
I WANT TO LICK HER ARMPITS AHHHHH

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
I have the same problem and as far as I can tell, it's a genuine bug. The only way I found to fix it was to romance her and tell her to not wear them.
In the prime modded version of the game the textures line up correctly. It seems to be only a bug just for the non-modded rogue-like so far.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
God, can i somehow remove this stupid emma boots? Kinda anoying watching this broken textues whole time.
I also play the Prime Mod (More than 100 hours of playtime in total) and have a lot of interactions with Emma(a Lot). With her boots, sometimes just Emma and her boots (I love her boots)
Never seen this bug before :eek:
(By the way, I play on Linux)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: V Antonio S

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
do you think spider-gwen will be added? or Peni parker?
I would like Peni Parker first since we already have Gwen. Makes me wonder if the two would clash or get along. They'd probably get along, even though Gwen doesn't like being mistaken for her. I wish Gwenpool had gotten her own movie first.

Reactions: LoodDood69

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That depends on the mutation of each student, if we talk about Wolverine, well he can easily defeat Zero, but if we talk about the other mutants I have doubts.
Zero gets manhandled easily by the girls and the dialogues indicate he sucks at the danger room, i think its pretty much implied hes kinda useless save for his one very convenient power (im talking as an x-men, not the way we use it) and some pretty intense sex energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatler

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure there're many ways to turn every being in the cosmos into a female. Then, he just Zeroes them to sex.
Top 10 strongest Marvelverse characters who could defeat Thanussy.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm pretty sure there're many ways to turn every being in the cosmos into a female. Then, he just Zeroes them to sex.
Top 10 strongest Marvelverse characters who could defeat Thanussy.
Im sure our fearless hero would be up to the task of banging femgalactus.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leathermax
Jun 15, 2018
Zero gets manhandled easily by the girls and the dialogues indicate he sucks at the danger room, i think its pretty much implied hes kinda useless save for his one very convenient power (im talking as an x-men, not the way we use it) and some pretty intense sex energy.
zero is more like kang in mcu. Isn't powerful by himself, but has insane charisma to lead and manipulate others. Imagine someone picking a fight with him and he just snap his finger to summon his harem on his enemies.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
zero is more like kang in mcu. Isn't powerful by himself, but has insane charisma to lead and manipulate others. Imagine someone picking a fight with him and he just snap his finger to summon his harem on his enemies.
Now im just thinking of zero going full pokemon trainer and sending his girlfriends to kick ass.
Galactus has a daughter or something actually.
Is she hot?

Reactions: Zepheral

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

It looks like just another poor attempt at hiding the writer's weird fetish that have been plaguing comics since quite a while already.
I mean, she hot, but kinda vore, ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler and Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes