someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Let's get hypothetical for a second: If this game never gets another update, would it count as abandoned because we won't be getting any more girls, or would it count as complete because the game technically got to version 1.0 a while ago, and the game could be considered finished since Gwen has been fully implemented for a month or two.

...Combandoned? ...Abpleted?
I think that's an interesting question, because I've realised recently that some of the games I follow have been considered complete, story-wise, by their devs for a while, but they're still pushing out bugfixes or bonus content on the side after moving on to new projects. None of them have been marked as completed. I've been surprised how many people following those games expect/feel entitled to the content the devs are releasing after the game is actually finished. For this game, idk because the dev has specifically mentioned characters and features they still intend to add. For some of the other games, those games are finished to me. For most of them I haven't even downloaded the bonus content updates because I haven't finished the some of the base games yet, and I feel like bonus content is usually for replays. I think another interesting question would be should every game with the completed tag always be considered finished, even if, for example, the dev had the tag put on the game to start a new project but left the game a buggy mess that stops in the middle of a scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
Haven't played since pre-Gwen updates, but holy Santa Claus shit is she a breath of fresh air. Great dialogue from her, I like some occasional 4th breaking and I see no fault with her animations

Not sure when this happened but all of a sudden all the other girls keep begging me to take them on dates and pulling me away from a task just for some "sucky sucky" time. Anyone know whats up with that?

This game has come a long way and it seems the dev is putting time into some QOL features and options that would be a better step to go in rather than more girls

step-brothers-holy-santa-claus.gif

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Nothing. It's been almost two months. I think we have to face the very real possibility that Oni just doesn't want to develop this game anymore. Even if that's not the case, it was bound to happen someday. That's why I wanted to make a game just like this one with DC girls. Or just continue RLE. Or both. Looks like I'm gonna have to learn to code. It's going to take a long time to make anything as good as this game. I think I might start a Rogue-Like: Emergence thread someday. I'm naming it that because this is sort of an emergency, in my opinion. If Oni ever decides not to come back, then there needs to be another game that gives you as much roleplaying freedom as this one.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
You're right. That's not a long time for Oni -- but he still hasn't gone radio silent (for this long) in a while. I forgot about the other times he just decided to stop working at all. But there still needs to be a backup game in this exact genre. There can't be an overreliance on this one title because that's not good for any of us. It's a corruption trainer; but since it allows this much freedom, it can only be classified as something entirely unique: a Rogue Playing Game.

Xaruto25

May 27, 2022
Can someone help me? I've been playing this game for a long time, I even had a save where I managed to threaten xavier and get him to leave me alone.
The problem is that I can't do it anymore, I already have basically the complete love of all the girls, and also obedience, and yet I can't threaten him, I also have his photo, I just can't get the option to threaten him.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I remember someone else posting another bug where their biological gender wouldn't change, even after they went into the lab. After trying it out, I couldn't replicate the same bug, so it was probably the other guy's pc. I think this is just another one of those random glitches that happen out of nowhere.

Swampy_Leshij

May 10, 2018
Can someone help me? I've been playing this game for a long time, I even had a save where I managed to threaten xavier and get him to leave me alone.
The problem is that I can't do it anymore, I already have basically the complete love of all the girls, and also obedience, and yet I can't threaten him, I also have his photo, I just can't get the option to threaten him.
The girls have to be level 4 or 5 in order to initiate Plan *** when Baldy catches you being naughty out in the open.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes