Oct 6, 2022
Guys, I wonder why Zero doesn't take control of the school if he can easily nullify Xavier's powers, he could be accompanied by some girl and that's it he could get rid of him, I think it's time for the X-mansion to have a new leader .

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
If Rogue got pregnant would it just die immediately?
No. As long as it's in the womb, a baby is considered a part of the mother's body, otherwise the. immune system would attack them. In a comic, rogue got pregnant and had a child. the prob was that after birth she couldn't touch the baby without hurting them. Irrc was in some kind of alternate future like the era of apocalypse or smth

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Zero did take control of the school. If you get your teachers' levels high enough, you can get them to masturbate in class whenever you're having a revelrous threesome with two other girls because they can't resist your sexual energy. In fact, he probably repulsed Magneto that way -- with all the iron in their blood pumping so fiercely he wouldn't be able to attack.
1688943583366.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
No. As long as it's in the womb, a baby is considered a part of the mother's body, otherwise the. immune system would attack them. In a comic, rogue got pregnant and had a child. the prob was that after birth she couldn't touch the baby without hurting them. Irrc was in some kind of alternate future like the era of apocalypse or smth
The Age of Apocolypse run. Rogue + Magneto because apparently he had / has some way of making himself immune to her powers due to her absorbing someone other than Ms.Marvel for her primary power pool. I don't really remember.
Had that set as a kid, was where I started collecting and shortly quit collecting comics lol

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?

I mean the mc is 'probably for most play-rounds...' screwing and cuming inside the ladies...
I'm not here to make them pregnant. I play this game to make them suck my pussy juices, tit milk and spread my harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I wonder why Zero doesn't take control of the school if he can easily nullify Xavier's powers, he could be accompanied by some girl and that's it he could get rid of him, I think it's time for the X-mansion to have a new leader .
Same logic as why homelander doesn't run Vought after he got Edgar in jail, too much work

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
he doesn't have any other special powers, so the rest of the school can still beat him up the old fashioned way. even a de-powered Wolverine probably could easily knock zero out. Zero's just some scrawny teenager

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
What Zero needs to do is corrupt the shit out of the girls until they're willing to kill and die for him, then have Rogue touch Xavier into a coma. Zero now has three OP telepaths, Emma Jean and Xavier-Rogue, as well as three trained assassins with Kitty, Laura, and Jubes. Storm is a real heavy hitter capable of widespread destruction, and Gwen would also be there. He'd basically be unstoppable if he played his cards right. First thing I would do is give Cyclops a wedgie.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
What Zero needs to do is corrupt the shit out of the girls until they're willing to kill and die for him, then have Rogue touch Xavier into a coma. Zero now has three OP telepaths, Emma Jean and Xavier-Rogue, as well as three trained assassins with Kitty, Laura, and Jubes. Storm is a real heavy hitter capable of widespread destruction, and Gwen would also be there. He'd basically be unstoppable if he played his cards right. First thing I would do is give Cyclops a wedgie.
What!?, with all that power you would waste it on that useless piece of shit, I mean if you are going to make that asshole's life miserable then do more then just a childish prank, I'm talk about life long, crippling injuries.

Remember what Uncle Ben said, " With great powers come great responsibilities. "

Oct 6, 2022
he doesn't have any other special powers, so the rest of the school can still beat him up the old fashioned way. even a de-powered Wolverine probably could easily knock zero out. Zero's just some scrawny teenager
That depends on the mutation of each student, if we talk about Wolverine, well he can easily defeat Zero, but if we talk about the other mutants I have doubts.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes