Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I'm reading in the changelog something about anal plugs, but I can't seem to find them in the game. I can't shop them (unless I bought them already and forgot) and during sex I can only seem to use a dildo. Tried a quick search here but couldn't find it either.

Can someone tell me how exactly you get and use the plugs on the girls? thanks!

Reactions: KingArthur101

qoom

Jan 19, 2021
I'm reading in the changelog something about anal plugs, but I can't seem to find them in the game. I can't shop them (unless I bought them already and forgot) and during sex I can only seem to use a dildo. Tried a quick search here but couldn't find it either.

Can someone tell me how exactly you get and use the plugs on the girls? thanks!
you can buy them at the sex store in mall. once you gift them it shows up in the sex menu

Reactions: KingArthur101

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?

I mean the mc is 'probably for most play-rounds...' screwing and cuming inside the ladies...

And it feels like the girls should be able to be knocked up, it might even add some fun
story parts, etc. like you knocked up Jean or Rogue. Professor X is unhappy with you etc... but no 'game over'
and if you say knocked-up a teacher?
said teacher is suspended from teaching but still stays at the mansion?...
no game over yet... but if its keep happening and professor X isn 'subdued' or something?=an ending like a game over...?

And to be honest guys...
Jean's dialogue from this game when being knocked up would be pretty funny I bet X)
Emma's too, heck I bet every girl could have a fun dialogue about
getting knocked up but Jean's a real bitch. And Emma is so scared of losing her job
and public opinion so much she would probably freak out... X)

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
What should I do starting out. Rogue is like the only person I'm making progress with... Just keep complimenting?
Complement, flirt, give gifts. Be bold. Ask to make out, have them strip, try to push them just a little further each time. Also FYI your touch is literaly addictive. Which you can have them build an immunity to later if you want them to.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
How does one not progress in this game? I can understand if it was the Elden Ring or Corona April Fool's joke -- but other than that, it's unfathomable.

Reactions: thirstyman

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
Question, is pregnancy something that could/should/or even will... be added to this game?[sinp]
No. I like it but I don't think it's practical to implement in this game. Dialogue that indicates the girls know pregnancy is a thing and making the girls more responsive to creampies is probably the best and closest viable alternative.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ray666 and Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes