someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is there a best way to get the girls to like each other or just need individual stats?
It depends on the pairing. If you've raised your stats high enough with any girl, they'll pair with any other girl willingly enough whether they like them or not. If you want to get two girls to like each other, the simplest way is to pair them up repeatedly. Each girl likes each other girl a different amount by default, so for some girls just pairing them up once will be enough, but for some pairs it can take several pairings. Since any girl will sleep with any other girl just from your stats with them being high enough, it can be difficult to judge how much girls like each other in game. You can directly ask, which is a bit tedious, imo, because you have to ask each girl about the other since their relationships aren't always symmetrical. There are also a small number of specific interactions that can help determine this to some extent, but I can only think of one that's totally dependent on how much the girls like each other instead of being somewhat influenced by your stats with them. If you're just talking about instituting threesomes in general, how much the girls like each other is kinda the least important stat for that, in my experience. How submissive they are to you in general, and how open they are to threesomes specifically are much more important, since you can pull off a threesome with just one of those being high enough whether the girls like each other or not

Reactions: Exocrine

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a best way to get the girls to like each other or just need individual stats?
have them make out with each other until orgasm. the only real issue is jean and Emma hating each other so they might take a while but for everyone else just cleaning the other from your jizz is more than enough

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Zepheral: Got a question for you: Ever play as Fem Zero on hard mode, meaning with Prime installed with Non-Addictive and, with the current version of Prime, Non-Harem modes enabled?

If not, I'm curious as to what your experience is with that setup.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Zepheral: Got a question for you: Ever play as Fem Zero on hard mode, meaning with Prime installed with Non-Addictive and, with the current version of Prime, Non-Harem modes enabled?

I never played with that set up, I played with normal mode on. I can tell you it's way harder than male zero to get the woman to like you. Without cheats or anything, the girl who I got first wasn't Rogue, it was Jubilee.

The woman aren't really into other woman, even if you had did stuff with them. You need more affection points just to have them make out with you.

They always say something around these lines, "Wait? You are into girls? I'm never been with woman before. I'm sorry I'm not really comfortable with doing lesbian stuff." So you gonna have to work harder to just convince them.

If I didn't have that addiction buff, they wouldn't even call back at all.

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017

where exactly do I set it so that it turns black or is that a mod?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
do we know who is gonna be the next girl added or is Oni gonna focus on new content for the girls already in the game?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
guys... does our mc's sexual powers work on non-mutant-girls? cause if it does imagine having an asguardian, alien chicks or the like in said harem? o_O

Reactions: safadobr

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
guys... does our mc's sexual powers work on non-mutant-girls? cause if it does imagine having an asguardian, alien chicks or the like in said harem? o_O
I mean, we don't really know that much about MC's powers, tbh. There's been very little focus on it. We know it can shut down mutant powers, but we don't know the area of effect or if there are any other criteria for him being able to trigger his powers. We could deduce from the danger room scenes that he can't just prevent a mutant from using their powers in general, but he can specifically stop mutant powers from being used on him without shutting down that mutant's powers. The nullification of powers without shutting them down at the source only work on his body, he can't even use it to protect his clothes, so that kinda seems like a way to keep a mutant with less combat-centric powers alive in combat, which happens a lot in the comics.

I think that's all we really know about his powers so far from the game. I don't think he's been introduced to any non-mutant superheroes yet that I remember, so we wouldn't really find out how his powers interacted with them until that happens. It's pretty rare for powers to work specifically on mutants. Usually it's an environmental manipulation or a body manipulation. There are definitely exceptions to that, but the ones I can think of involve some kind of cellular or genetic manipulation, since that's the source of mutant powers. I think it would be able to explore the mechanism for MC's powers more, because that should open up some other interesting uses for them if MC gets better control of their power

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017

so again like or rather where do I set the hard mode? Maybe it's also a mod?

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I play the Prime Mod as a female Zero with no addictions.
(I will also try the no harem setting).
It's not that difficult. a few dates Just as friends at first, love and obedience values quickly soar.
I even like to have the ladies make the first (sexual) move.
When dating, only single dates. Later, when the women get along better with each other, there are also dates for three.

I even made a list of women who are cinema-technically compatible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also started making a more precise table of how love increases depending on the film selection. Had to find a save for Laura and Gwen where they aren't at 100...

There is also an opportunity to grab extra love points at dinner in the restaurant. If the question comes up whether you want to order for your date, you first say yes, and then when choosing the menu you say: Let your date decide.

Buying clothes gives a lot of points. You should save that if you are already in the middle range. In my experience, the books don't give that many points either if you're still at the bottom with the bars.

Taking a shower often helps too. The random encounters, especially when the other ladies burst in, rain points.

I also think the harem hard mod shouldn't be that hard. If you, I think it was Jean (or Emma), are caught making out in public, you can combine Jean's (or Emma's) powers with Prof. X's and make all the ladies like each other better.
However, I haven't tried it yet.

Getting Jean is quite easy.
You don't give a damn about love and put everything on obedience. If love slips into the negative area, it doesn't matter, the next time you meet Jean, the bar is back to 0. That way you get to obedience around 200 relatively quickly with her.

The hardest part is getting Jean to be friends with the other girls. Everybody hates her. Except for Gwen.
Gwen, on the other hand, is the easiest. She's a real fan girl. She loves all girls. Is a huge fan.
At least that's my impression after more than 100 hours of play.

It takes a lot of threesome sex (I mean really, really a lot) before someone (other than Gwen) is willing to spend the night in a bed with Jean and Zero.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I play the Prime Mod as a female Zero with no addictions.
(I will also try the no harem setting).
It's not that difficult. a few dates Just as friends at first, love and obedience values quickly soar.
I even like to have the ladies make the first (sexual) move.
When dating, only single dates. Later, when the women get along better with each other, there are also dates for three.

I even made a list of women who are cinema-technically compatible:

I've also started making a more precise table of how love increases depending on the film selection. Had to find a save for Laura and Gwen where they aren't at 100...

There is also an opportunity to grab extra love points at dinner in the restaurant. If the question comes up whether you want to order for your date, you first say yes, and then when choosing the menu you say: Let your date decide.

Buying clothes gives a lot of points. You should save that if you are already in the middle range. In my experience, the books don't give that many points either if you're still at the bottom with the bars.

Taking a shower often helps too. The random encounters, especially when the other ladies burst in, rain points.

I also think the harem hard mod shouldn't be that hard. If you, I think it was Jean (or Emma), are caught making out in public, you can combine Jean's (or Emma's) powers with Prof. X's and make all the ladies like each other better.
However, I haven't tried it yet.

Getting Jean is quite easy.
You don't give a damn about love and put everything on obedience. If love slips into the negative area, it doesn't matter, the next time you meet Jean, the bar is back to 0. That way you get to obedience around 200 relatively quickly with her.

The hardest part is getting Jean to be friends with the other girls. Everybody hates her. Except for Gwen.
Gwen, on the other hand, is the easiest. She's a real fan girl. She loves all girls. Is a huge fan.
At least that's my impression after more than 100 hours of play.

It takes a lot of threesome sex (I mean really, really a lot) before someone (other than Gwen) is willing to spend the night in a bed with Jean and Zero.
I made it my mission to make Jean my slave, and it helped a lot in getting the girls to get along with her. I basically made her follow me everywhere, fucked everyone in front of her, and made her clean up the cum after. They're all besties after a little while. Now, Jean is my bottom bitch. If she happens to drop in on me and someone else, she automatically goes down on them and helps me finish them. It's great. Of course I treat her every now and then...

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Let's get hypothetical for a second: If this game never gets another update, would it count as abandoned because we won't be getting any more girls, or would it count as complete because the game technically got to version 1.0 a while ago, and the game could be considered finished since Gwen has been fully implemented for a month or two.

...Combandoned? ...Abpleted?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes