lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Looks like our next girl is Psylocke.

Ugh, sorry I've been a bit quiet for a while. Same as usual, I reply to questions and comments in the threads from time to time, but it's been a while since I've put up a significant update. I do plan to release a new build of the game very soon, maybe this week, but it'd been delayed a bit more than I liked due to a family member in hospital for a few weeks. They're doing better now though, so it's good news. We'll also be doing the new girl poll soon, and I felt like adding a little chaos into the mix, so in addition to the previous entries, we have a transfer student from the UK, Betsy Braddock. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Let's see how she does. As usual, the initial sketch is a bit rough and subject to change.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
She do be looking good, and her description makes her pretty interesting. She's like a bitch in hiding, so she'll be all good in appearance and then say shit about people or make some drama, if I understood correctly. An intelligent Jean sounds like an interesting challenge.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021

Ugh, sorry I've been a bit quiet for a while. Same as usual, I reply to questions and comments in the threads from time to time, but it's been a while since I've put up a significant update. I do plan to release a new build of the game very soon, maybe this week, but it'd been delayed a bit more than I liked due to a family member in hospital for a few weeks. They're doing better now though, so it's good news. We'll also be doing the new girl poll soon, and I felt like adding a little chaos into the mix, so in addition to the previous entries, we have a transfer student from the UK, Betsy Braddock. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Let's see how she does. As usual, the initial sketch is a bit rough and subject to change.
You're shittin me

Edit: So is she going to be a sexy ninja or just the OG Psylocke? I think the two characters should just be combined into one. She can still be a posh british girl named Betsy, but also an asian who's trained by ninjas or whatever. God damn I'm hyped for this game again

Last edited:
Reactions: salscou

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020

Honestly, I'm keen to see Gwen's reaction to Psylocke showing up

Gwen: "When the fuck did she get here?!"

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh so he did decide to add Psylocke eh? Though she's a bit more lithe, god big hips but no booty?
Eh I don't even remember what she looked like in the Evo cartoon. Though it's a toss up for me between Wanda or Betsy. I dunno.

Reactions: Underdog2

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
does gwenpool count as a mutant? I'm asking cause i'm wondering if he sticks to mutants only or not and maybe we'll get some other marvel ladies.

Oct 6, 2022

Damn, this is good news.
1693437434817.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020

Why hello there, X-Men 3 Psylocke.

Fb37cc9e824160e2fa0ab2d9f079bce6_(2).jpg

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So Psylocke eh? Not to bad of a addition. Still will hope for Wanda and Boom Boom, and the wild one from Evo down the preverbal road.

Reactions: Dringar
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes