Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Can the girls hook up with each other WITHOUT Zero's involvement? It seems like they only start getting physical once you're the one making the moves.

I try getting them together by doing actions in the same room (i.e. danger room, pool, class.), but not trying to get stats for myself.
yes you sometimes can walk in on the girls

Reactions: imzahai

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Can the girls hook up with each other WITHOUT Zero's involvement? It seems like they only start getting physical once you're the one making the moves.

I try getting them together by doing actions in the same room (i.e. danger room, pool, class.), but not trying to get stats for myself.
If you mean letting the days go by without you interacting with them and expecting them to be lesbianized out of boredom, then I don't think so. At least, not in any reasonable amount of time. You need to raise certain hidden stats, like thirst and others like that, in order to make them smooch da cooch.
Once their stats are high enough and they like eachother enough, I think you have to at least ask them to get it on in front of you a couple times, and then let them thirsty for a while untile they decide to start hooking up with eachother. But they'll often call you to ask you if you wanna join.

Reactions: Kujokuji

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
If you mean letting the days go by without you interacting with them and expecting them to be lesbianized out of boredom, then I don't think so. At least, not in any reasonable amount of time. You need to raise certain hidden stats, like thirst and others like that, in order to make them smooch da cooch.
Once their stats are high enough and they like eachother enough, I think you have to at least ask them to get it on in front of you a couple times, and then let them thirsty for a while untile they decide to start hooking up with eachother. But they'll often call you to ask you if you wanna join.
I've been trying to be the third wheel/party in the relationship, but I end up swaying 1 (or both) into starting a relationship with me. I'm not trying to be their bf, sex friend, or "daddy" till they hook up.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I've been trying to be the third wheel/party in the relationship, but I end up swaying 1 (or both) into starting a relationship with me. I'm not trying to be their bf, sex friend, or "daddy" till they hook up.
Maybe with a female character, you can make that work more easily. F-Zero has it easier to approach the girls, but require higher stats to lewd them. I don't think that effects asking them to hook up with one another, so perhaps you can try that and have a bigger stat margin before the chicks start asking you to have a relationship.

Reactions: Exocrine

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
So who was the Girl 9 poll winner? (sorry for asking i've been busy and I haven't kept up with the polls)

trollfin123

Mar 27, 2021
is there any reason there aint more mods of this game? i feel like this game has a lot of potential for modding. idk i remember when oni would update the game and add a ton of features in just like a month, but now it seems like forever between each update

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
is there any reason there aint more mods of this game? i feel like this game has a lot of potential for modding. idk i remember when oni would update the game and add a ton of features in just like a month, but now it seems like forever between each update
Youre thinking of Prime, and yes hes still active but not on F95Zone.
As to why not more mods, Oni's spaghetti code, and every time he updates the game, modders have to look through all of it to see what he changed or broke now, so the only one patient enough to do that nowadays its our greatest autobot ally.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I just want more girls at a faster clip. Anything deviating from that just keeps us from expanding our X-Harem. Also, I'd like to thank Oni for giving us Psylocke and getting Gwensex out faster than he normally does.

• Angry
Reactions: Lulu66638

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
What Salscou said, and also the modding of this game is cursed af.
There was the Expanded guys who were making the game something awesome, but then started trying to rebuild the game from scratch or something like that so that they didn't have to reprogram everything every update.
After that, Ronchon appeared with that same mission, but even though his work was looking very promising, he dropped it and starting making his own offshoot of RLE, which is currently stuck somewhere inbetween the void and irrelevance.
Other mods came and went because due to how the game is made, most of the stuff they add in a version doesn't work in the following, so the only durable hero we've got is Prime, who's undoubtedly doing a great job all things considered, but that's it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just want more girls at a faster clip. Anything deviating from that just keeps us from expanding our X-Harem. Also, I'd like to thank Oni for giving us Psylocke and getting Gwensex out faster than he normally does.
Honestly?
Id rather we get more content than new girls, its already hard enough to keep the X-harem satiated as it is.
devastated penguin.jpg
I ONLY HAVE SO MANY ROUNDS PER DAY LADIES!

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I agree with the idea of enough, I mean Come on Emotionally and physically no one Can keep up with that, 5 women always enough it least :sneaky: to remember what their story was

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
absofuckinglutely.
Number one priority should be increasing max girls per screen, or else what is even the point of having a harem? Might as well just be a fuckboy if youre gonna do em two at a time.
Number two would be to give more positions/dialogue/special scenes for the girls already present.
I like Psilocke, but come ooon, the point of a harem is to have them all around at once.

Also, yeah, can we all agree Rogue is the designated cuckquean? It just makes sense somehow. Also i think she looks a bit ugly, i think her models a bit obsolete and would love a rework

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes