Aug 9, 2018
That makes no sense. Body swapping isn't part of her power set.
Tbh i never understood the convluted nature of her original body swapping, so thats my b. But its not like its impossible- Ultimate Jean infamously did it to Spidey and Wolverine, body swapping is a huge part of Psylocke's history, and it would just be a way to differentiate her from the other telepaths in this game. Entertainment > strict canon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
They way I saw it was some ridiculous afterthought as someone got tired of or didnt like the cool sexy ninja chick
Who gives a fuck. It's Evo universe. Spiderman died, Cap is in stasis and Betsy is some babe. Cannon means nothing. It's A DIFFERENT dimension. Fuck OFF already.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Who gives a fuck. It's Evo universe. Spiderman died, Cap is in stasis and Betsy is some babe. Cannon means nothing. It's A DIFFERENT dimension. Fuck OFF already.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I made a brief comment about the stupid trapped personalities and you go off. Why are you so offended that some one made a comment about a stupid character decision?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Spider-Man died in the Evo universe? Oni should've mentioned that because he keeps referencing him in his game.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Spider-Man died in the Evo universe? Oni should've mentioned that because he keeps referencing him in his game.
Do you have a source for that? As far as I can tell, Spiderman is only obliquely referenced in Evolution and only directly appears in the Evolution timeline in fanfic

RadicalHaz

Mar 13, 2018
Anyone else think it'd be nice to have the talk bubbles or, at least, the text in them match the colour of each character like Gwen has? Could help with conversations when there are 2 or more characters around.
I wouldn't mind it. But I'd also expect Oni to somehow break it, and everyone would talk in RAINBOW text as gargles them all together.

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Is there a way to change the girls default outfit? For example, you can open Jubilee yellow coat, but it always resets after a while.

The only way I found that could workaround it is saving the default outfit with the changes as custom, but it's a bad solution since you only have 3 slots for that.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Is there a way to change the girls default outfit? For example, you can open Jubilee yellow coat, but it always resets after a while.

The only way I found that could workaround it is saving the default outfit with the changes as custom, but it's a bad solution since you only have 3 slots for that.
Nope, that's it.

Reactions: Narakin

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023

You can set a custom outfit to all six of those slots, with the caveat that the custom outfits in the named slots will be used when that outfit is supposed to be worn by the character. You have a lot of choice about when a character wears a particular outfit though. You can set someone to always wear gym clothes, for instance. Some characters will refuse wearing certain clothes at certain times if they're too risque, but as far as I know you can overcome a lot of, if not all, their shyness with high enough stats

Edit to clarify that all 6 of the outfits work by the character wearing them when they're assigned to, but two of the named slots have assigned times to be worn by default and buying swimwear will automatically fill the third. As your relationship with a character progresses, you can assign any outfit to any time, pretty much

Last edited:
Reactions: Narakin
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes