leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Final news on the poll here, peeps.

So the Next Girl poll has concluded, and the winner is. . . Betsy! Look forward to our posh Asian-British telepath in an upcoming version! I have some fun ideas to use with her powers in unique ways, so she won't just be an Emma clone, and I think her personality will add some fun spice from a character perspective. Also, for those pushing for one of the other candidates. . . keep your eyes open on that front. . .

In other news, I talked a little about some family medical drama last time, and how it seemed to be getting back on track, well that hit a curve ball, and now we're kind of back to square one. It's still not immediately dire, the doctors think a full recovery will come eventually, but it's still disheartening to be back in the hospital after being almost done with the recovery. Oh, also everyone got covid last week, so that was great (we'd all been vaccinated, so it was barely an issue, but still not fun). This has taken a lot of my time and attention over the past week, but I should still be able to get an interesting version 1.5 out within the next couple of months. I appreciate all the kind words in prior posts on this topic, but I also take my responsibilities seriously to get fun new stuff out there.​

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Final news on the poll here, peeps.

So the Next Girl poll has concluded, and the winner is. . . Betsy! Look forward to our posh Asian-British telepath in an upcoming version! I have some fun ideas to use with her powers in unique ways, so she won't just be an Emma clone, and I think her personality will add some fun spice from a character perspective. Also, for those pushing for one of the other candidates. . . keep your eyes open on that front. . .

In other news, I talked a little about some family medical drama last time, and how it seemed to be getting back on track, well that hit a curve ball, and now we're kind of back to square one. It's still not immediately dire, the doctors think a full recovery will come eventually, but it's still disheartening to be back in the hospital after being almost done with the recovery. Oh, also everyone got covid last week, so that was great (we'd all been vaccinated, so it was barely an issue, but still not fun). This has taken a lot of my time and attention over the past week, but I should still be able to get an interesting version 1.5 out within the next couple of months. I appreciate all the kind words in prior posts on this topic, but I also take my responsibilities seriously to get fun new stuff out there.​
Damn, once again, Wandaless, although atleast i got a psylocke out of the deal so i cant complain.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Not if he adds Boom Boom to the next poll. She's gonna steal all the votes lol.
I may go on the Patreon bandwagon and pester him for boom boom. I don't mind Wanda especially Evo's but eh I can't say this one be my thing personality wise. She tried to murder her pa magnetoand it requires awhile nother mutie to hypnotise and calm her down. She's kind of stuck up cunt otherwise from what I remember. Once she got hypnotized her plot element got tossed out the window and she wasn't really used at all again. If oni goes with her I think she should be more refined, since she's supposed to be older. Kitty kinda passes but I like her vallygirl personality and looks. Just a slight rant about the girls I guess. This Psylocke is different to me and it's odd we have old jubes and MVC Laura but he decided to go with a movie version over a more iconic one. Oh well I guess.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Whoa, that Betsy, bam-ba-lam!
That Betsy had a child, bam-ba-lam!
The damn thing gone wild, bam-ba-lam!
Said, "It weren't none of mine," bam-ba-lam!
The damn thing gone blind, bam-ba-lam!
I said, oh, that Betsy, bam-ba-lam!

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
But the question is, if Psylocke is a student from England, which student went to England for her to be here.
If they're adding Psylocke is she gonna be in her original non-Asian British body or the body of the Asian woman she was transferred into?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hatler
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes