beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Pleasantly surprised with this game. I kind of avoided it because I'm not into comics, and I know next to nothing about X-Men, but it's fun and the girls are cute/sexy. Lack of sound is a bit sad, but OK - I just play some music while playing the game.

Running it through Linux terminal gives you a lot of the following error:

Bash:
libpng warning: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
libpng warning: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk
I think that it's associated with the game slowing down "randomly". Looking further, perhaps this could be solved by updating the built-in python and ren'py libraries.

I also wish that the flying +X and -X numbers (when you interact with the girls) included some icons, it's better to get a clue on what's raising/lowering. Like, I know that blue is obedience and yellow is *lack of* inhibition, but past that I simply look "it's a plus so it's good".

The mechanics are well thought - different actions yielding different results depending on your relationship with the girl, and there's visible progress although it's a bit slow.

Reactions: Hatler

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Pleasantly surprised with this game. I kind of avoided it because I'm not into comics, and I know next to nothing about X-Men, but it's fun and the girls are cute/sexy. Lack of sound is a bit sad, but OK - I just play some music while playing the game.

Running it through Linux terminal gives you a lot of the following error:

Bash:
libpng warning: Buffer error in compressed datastream in iCCP chunk
libpng warning: Profile size field missing from iCCP chunk
I think that it's associated with the game slowing down "randomly". Looking further, perhaps this could be solved by updating the built-in python and ren'py libraries.

I also wish that the flying +X and -X numbers (when you interact with the girls) included some icons, it's better to get a clue on what's raising/lowering. Like, I know that blue is obedience and yellow is *lack of* inhibition, but past that I simply look "it's a plus so it's good".

The mechanics are well thought - different actions yielding different results depending on your relationship with the girl, and there's visible progress although it's a bit slow.
You can get sex from all the girls quickly if you know what you're doing.

Reactions: beerpig

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
I love Wanda, but I can't resist the appeal of that ninja girl. If Wanda wins this round, I'd like to see Betsy next.
Also why the f there's still no Boom Boom? :cry:
You're tripping Polaris and Squirrel girl are different body types and that's what this game needs. Everyone else is the exact same with different hair. Diversify this shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
You're tripping Polaris and Squirrel girl are different body types and that's what this game needs. Everyone else is the exact same with different hair. Diversify this shit
What the flying fuck are you talking about?
How can you put Kitty and Storm side by side and pretend they have the same body type?
Youre either blind or youre too obsessed with obese women, dude.

Visionedmetal

Sep 22, 2023
I'm nearing end game (for now) and want to max out every girl to be 1000 for love and obedience. Any quick way to do this?

I'm stuck at 950 for most girls, and all sexual content is unlocked.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Problem with these two, Polaris especially, is they don't look good. Doubt Polaris will ever win a poll as she is.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes