Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know this Psylocke design and she just reminds me of the chick from titan AE as I said but who didn't crush on that gal lmao.
Pretty much the only good thing about that movie(though for some reason I always mix up Titan AE and Heavy Metal Fakk 2,which leads to some...interesting storyline expectations).

That aside,happy the rodent is at the bottom of the votings,thats where she belongs.
Frigging meme character.
We are lucky Gwen turned out far less obnoxious than expected,lets not tempt fate.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally, I like the idea of Psylocke in this game. But this version of psylocke is unsatisfactory imho. I'm aware it's only a first draft but compared to other characters' first draft, I don't really like it.
...I do not want to take that for a ride.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Normally, I like the idea of Psylocke in this game. But this version of psylocke is unsatisfactory imho. I'm aware it's only a first draft but compared to other characters' first draft, I don't really like it.
probably
Probably need smaller nose I do draw to since i were 3 years old so I know What's up here her nose is a bit big she need a bit of sharp nose something like this and maybe longer hair 1695899127379.png

Last edited:

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
I see it too except in the jawline. I don't mind the design at all, I would have been surprised if she looked like 90's Psylocke.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I loved your hall one of them is too big to even see

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
It's just a matter of taste. Personally, out of the 4 girls, I like Betsy the most. Betsy > Lorna >> Doreen > Wanda.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The voting is pretty much in the same place it was when it came out. Betty is ahead by around a 7% over Wanda, followed by Lorna at a significant distance, and Squirrel girl at the bottom. So even though the voting will go on for 2 weeks, most voters must have voted already and thus I expect this trend to become the final result.
I really like Betty in both design and description, tbh, but it's the Wanda+Lorna thing that drives me.
And it also makes me think that once the next poll comes out, Oni will release yet another fourth girl (most likely Boom Boom, less likely Magik), and that new challenger will again take the prize, and we'll die of fucking old age before the Warna becomes a thing.
Maybe we can get them(Wanda+Lorna) later.
Also they are already in another Marvel oriented game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes