JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So can anyone show pictures of the girls so far last time I played there was only 2 can have action with and glimpse of the teacher and Logan daughter and I can tell there vote thing going on is Mystique in there ? if not then that my vote xD lol intro-1622725476.jpg

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
If oni adds Psylocke, I'll have an extra companion for my dates with Jean.
i hope its coded correctly and they dislike each other.
like instead of a base 4-500 or whatever he starts them at, they are mutually started at like 011, IF he adds Psylocke that is.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ngl, I'm liking the disruptive energy that Psylocke seems to bring, based on those comics you shared. Her causing some havoc around sounds really fun. Whereas Jean is akin to an evil golden retriever, Psylocke is more of an evil chimpanzee.
I only hope Oni doesn't make her intro as extremely obnoxious as Gwen's (fr, having to go through the entire conversation with whichever girl you come across every time you restart the game is a punishment I don't deserve; no matter how many war crimes I've commited).

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I'm just messing around with Jean because she's sort of fun and just allows me to massage her right away -- unlike a certain lady who I won't mention here. However, I always wondered if Psylocke would take on the role of best girl though. Now I have my answer.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm just messing around with Jean because she's sort of fun and just allows me to massage her right away -- unlike a certain lady who I won't mention here.
Mention it with spoiler tags, because I don't remember any of them not accepting a massage (save for letting you touch certain places) when they start inviting you to various locations.

Whereas Jean is akin to an evil golden retriever...
I am not making a Fur Affinity account, but, yeah.

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes