leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yup. We're all going to die in our 30's and 40's before we get the chance to jerk-off to Wanda. Truck-kun will pick us off one by one.

I'm hoping for a F-150.
Hey, if that means being isekai'd the fuck out and being sent to one of those medieval fantasy fever dreams filled with perfectly hygienic and shaved waifus rolling around the floor I walk through because of a prophecy that says that some otherworldly bitch ass bespectacled mf will defeat their magical IRS, I'm down (bad).
Also, Rogue's ass.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
The voting is pretty much in the same place it was when it came out. Betty is ahead by around a 7% over Wanda, followed by Lorna at a significant distance, and Squirrel girl at the bottom. So even though the voting will go on for 2 weeks, most voters must have voted already and thus I expect this trend to become the final result.
I really like Betty in both design and description, tbh, but it's the Wanda+Lorna thing that drives me.
And it also makes me think that once the next poll comes out, Oni will release yet another fourth girl (most likely Boom Boom, less likely Magik), and that new challenger will again take the prize, and we'll die of fucking old age before the Warna becomes a thing.
why does everyone who plays this game has such bad taste smh

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
The voting is pretty much in the same place it was when it came out. Betty is ahead by around a 7% over Wanda, followed by Lorna at a significant distance, and Squirrel girl at the bottom. So even though the voting will go on for 2 weeks, most voters must have voted already and thus I expect this trend to become the final result.
I really like Betty in both design and description, tbh, but it's the Wanda+Lorna thing that drives me.
And it also makes me think that once the next poll comes out, Oni will release yet another fourth girl (most likely Boom Boom, less likely Magik), and that new challenger will again take the prize, and we'll die of fucking old age before the Warna becomes a thing.
While I'd love to have Wanda in the game, I'm more into getting my hip-tastic nympho Boom Boom on.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
well at least he was honest
I'm just waiting for the rival for this game to come out and who knows maybe ONI will feel threatened and get serious about this game

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hatler
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes