varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Something that boggles me, and I don't mean to be condescending by saying that but, why are some people so insistant on calling Rogue "Rouge" despite her name being in the very title of the game? Is that an official localization somewhere, or was she called like that in the comics at some point, or what?
Must be a mistake. Rouge is french for red and I see no connection

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone wonder when we would see the completed tag ??? i didn't download the updates, I am just in the waiting sit

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone wonder when we would see the completed tag ??? i didn't download the updates, I am just in the waiting sit
Dude you'll be waiting forever since this is onis golden frigging goose. Just play it asitll be in dev forever lmao. Eight girls so far and aninth in voting pick yer faves bang them until you die irl ez.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Dude you'll be waiting forever since this is onis golden frigging goose. Just play it asitll be in dev forever lmao. Eight girls so far and aninth in voting pick yer faves bang them until you die irl ez.
hi Silver man Hru Will I like to have my cake and eat it to go over and over again every time there is New update it's Life Consuming

Rakora

Feb 8, 2017
Something that boggles me, and I don't mean to be condescending by saying that but, why are some people so insistant on calling Rogue "Rouge" despite her name being in the very title of the game? Is that an official localization somewhere, or was she called like that in the comics at some point, or what?
It's a very, very, very common mistake whenever the word rogue comes up.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
In Poland they almost always called her "Ruda" so Red or Redhead/Ginger.
AT leastshe wasn't dubbed "Wolf" like Wolverine in most tv dubs...

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In Poland they almost always called her "Ruda" so Red or Redhead/Ginger.
AT leastshe wasn't dubbed "Wolf" like Wolverine in most tv dubs...
In spanish shes called Pìcara, wich means mischevious, but can also translate to rogue.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Gwen is way too for this kind of game, both personality and appearance (got to love her pigtails version). It is even more fun when you get hooked up with the teachers when you're with Gwen, like with Emma.

Reactions: Exocrine

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Y'know, I've been doing this "vote for Wanda" dance for either two or three years at this point. If she gets a second place finish, again... it's fine. Jubes and Gwen ended up being more amusing than expected, so I have a fair amount of confidence in whoever gets added next will be fun to play with in their own way.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The voting is pretty much in the same place it was when it came out. Betty is ahead by around a 7% over Wanda, followed by Lorna at a significant distance, and Squirrel girl at the bottom. So even though the voting will go on for 2 weeks, most voters must have voted already and thus I expect this trend to become the final result.
I really like Betty in both design and description, tbh, but it's the Wanda+Lorna thing that drives me.
And it also makes me think that once the next poll comes out, Oni will release yet another fourth girl (most likely Boom Boom, less likely Magik), and that new challenger will again take the prize, and we'll die of fucking old age before the Warna becomes a thing.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
And it also makes me think that once the next poll comes out, Oni will release yet another fourth girl (most likely Boom Boom, less likely Magik), and that new challenger will again take the prize, and we'll die of fucking old age before the Warna becomes a thing.
Yup. We're all going to die in our 30's and 40's before we get the chance to jerk-off to Wanda. Truck-kun will pick us off one by one.

I'm hoping for a F-150.

• Sad
Reactions: Jkekil and salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes