lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
New girls pool:

So here it is, the poll to determine Rogue-Like's 9th girl.

Here's a brief rundown of the candidates:

Doreen: A goody-two-shoes, rule follower, Pollyanna type. Always up beat and positive.

Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and perhaps least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . .

Lorna: My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case.

Betsy: UK transfer student. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Telepath and ninja.

You can find sketches below, and you can find more detailed descriptions of who the characters would be in the game by filtering previous posts by "next girl."

We'll let this one run for two weeks, just in case anyone's out of town. Just a reminder, don't be jerks to people who prefer a different character. Vote for the one you want, not against the ones you don't. Feel free to (politely) discuss your choices in the comments.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
New girls pool:

Doreen: A goody-two-shoes, rule follower, Pollyanna type. Always up beat and positive.

Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and perhaps least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . .

Lorna: My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case.

Betsy: UK transfer student. She's a very posh and stylish girl, and likes to stir the pot from time to time. Telepath and ninja.

You can find sketches below, and you can find more detailed descriptions of who the characters would be in the game by filtering previous posts by "next girl."

We'll let this one run for two weeks, just in case anyone's out of town. Just a reminder, don't be jerks to people who prefer a different character. Vote for the one you want, not against the ones you don't. Feel free to (politely) discuss your choices in the comments.
I love Wanda, but I can't resist the appeal of that ninja girl. If Wanda wins this round, I'd like to see Betsy next.
Also why the f there's still no Boom Boom? :cry:

Reactions: Eland51298

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm cool with Asian gals. If Oni hadn't added Psylocke Wanda woulda won and I wasn't against that. Just so many people kept asking for Psylocke no joke. Though this isn't the Psylocke I know and wanked to. Though she reminds me of the chick from titan AE so I'm cool with it.

Jul 14, 2017
New girls pool:

everyone else- hey about some more clothing for the current girls
ONI-9th girl go BRRRRR

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My hope for the future of humanity replenished, poll results are same with my rankings, so maybe I'm the average Zero. :unsure: Though between Wanda and Betsy was a though decision. Oni, you're working a little more since the The Null Hypothesis became a thing, why don't you just surprise your fans and add both Wanda and Betsy... :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RiloLaki and Hatler
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes