leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
My gold spot will always be for Rogue, followed by Kitty and, in the name of irritating the chicks, I decided to make a draw between Emma and Jean. Just so they can have yet another reason for cat fighting.
Jean gang, everyone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Such a cute and intimate game. The freedom of choice on how to tackle a situation,social and sexual is very refreshing. l am filled with joy and it is more immersive and worthwhile when you can play as a male or female and they add the comment of not ever being with another girl.

Question!
Are they more games like this? With the freedom of choice(1), the intimacy(2, you can even do just anal with her) and the choice of a protagonist (3). 3 doesn't need to be exclusive, if it can at least follow the other 2, l am fine with only the male protagonist ( though l do prefer Female protagonist). This game just reminds me of artificial academy 2 and if a game reminds me of AA2, then it is a good game.

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
This might have been asked before but I went back a few pages and didn't see it. How do we do the "wear the vibrator all day" thing? I keep receiving the "What no!" response

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes