Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
Does making the ladies walk around with a vibrator do smthn ? no extra flirt option and i havent noticed well.... anything once you get them to do it. Another empty handed addition by our amazing dev?

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
From what I can see from the patches...
1.4a
Gwen Halloween costume and party scene. Girls in background of pool and classes. A flirt option for girls to use vibrators
1.4b
Fixes, and trying to resolve issues with the halloween event
1.4c
Fixed issue with selecting Gwens new hairstyle
Fixed issue with accessing vibrator option
Fixed dialogue issues in Halloween event.
1.4d
fixed graphical stuff with Jean's doggy pose
fixed more issues with vibrator option
fixed issues with in class artwork.

Nothing too major except making the school look maybe more lively, and a halloween event with gwen in it. And the vibrator too i guess.
1.4e
Bugs fixed:
I forget. Stuff that was brought up in the last build.
One thing I did change was that phone sex was working oddly with some changes I'd made with the "view shift" option, in the new version it should work better, allowing you to successfully change the viewing angle of the girl on the phone.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
...when we'll get a Futanari character? its a blasphemy that none were implemented yet.
Not everyone is sexually attracted to penises.
For some (men) libidos it's like an ice cold shower.

If it helps, I don't know what it's like in the normal game right now because I've only been playing the Prime Mod version for a year.
You can play a character with a penis and be addressed as a woman.

At least that's what I just tested. I started as a woman months ago and was able to change gender in the lab and was then asked whether I wanted to be addressed as a man or a woman.

Reactions: Khaozys Krizalid

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
Ye right.... atleast some one did but not anymore unless you blindly missed the android release on early stage by someone in the comment section you red arse pc baboon oh and it was playable from an emulator called joi play but not anymore I mean not everyone have a damn pc to fap on lol
I works still on joi play. The old apk porter/modder rpine has a discord if you find his old posts on here and he uploads updates to only RELEVANT updates. The past few updates are fucking scams.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes