salscou

Apr 14, 2020
With the new update i just noticed, oni removed the phone psychic sex with Jean!
Thats bullshit, if anything he should have given that ability to Emma aswell.

Feb 28, 2019
I decide to start new game with fresh update. And I can't now do "plan Omega" with Rouge! I maxed all her points (and somehow make her exhibicionist), but Professor just keep calling us out and there is no that option, only first 3. It's bug or I need to triggered it some way?
I think you need her to be at lest level 5.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RogueLikeEvolution-1.4e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 2928969
View attachment 2928972

Knowing the company who made it, surprise that my laptop isn't on fire.
I just like the idea of Oni being Todd Howard. It amuses me for some reason.

Well shucks joi play isn't working on this game anymore guess kudos to this game atleast until dev plan on releasing android port
You .apk goblins know that Oni never released an Android version, right?

How to hug Kitty in first meet?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
I just like the idea of Oni being Todd Howard. It amuses me for some reason.

You .apk goblins know that Oni never released an Android version, right?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/
Ye right.... atleast some one did but not anymore unless you blindly missed the android release on early stage by someone in the comment section you red arse pc baboon oh and it was playable from an emulator called joi play but not anymore I mean not everyone have a damn pc to fap on lol

• Angry
Reactions: Shintomi

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Ye right.... atleast some one did but not anymore unless you blindly missed the android release on early stage by someone in the comment section you red arse pc baboon oh and it was playable from an emulator called joi play but not anymore I mean not everyone have a damn pc to fap on lol
For future reference, Prime takes care of the Android ports. Give him about a week from now before the .apk and his mod are ready.

Also, join the RLE Modding Discord server if you're able too. Someone might post the .apk to this site, but the server is the grantee.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Consider yourself lucky to be allowed in our presence, plebeian! :devilish: Pay respect to the PC Master Race or buy yourself a worthy device and join us. :p

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Consider yourself lucky to be allowed in our presence, plebeian! :devilish: Pay respect to the PC Master Race or buy yourself a worthy device and join us. :p
...Master Race? My PC is 20-years old, and hasn't been shut-off in 5 years. Yes, that means I open the case and run a dirt devil & compressed air through it every few months while plugged-in.

In unrelated news, I can now shoot lightning from my mouth by gnashing my teeth!!

Reactions: Lulu66638
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes