RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I mean you're gonna complain about a sexy girl in a leotard with a big ass? Why?
In her original British body (which she's back in somehow?!) she was a purple-haired supermodel (no, really, that was her job) who dressed much like Raven in Teen Titans. In her new/old Japanese body she was a purple-haired thick-assed action-junkie in a leotard and thigh straps.

Why can't we have both?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
In her original British body (which she's back in somehow?!) she was a purple-haired supermodel (no, really, that was her job) who dressed much like Raven in Teen Titans. In her new/old Japanese body she was a purple-haired thick-assed action-junkie in a leotard and thigh straps.

Why can't we have both?
I'm telling you dude, high class asian supermodel who does ninja shit on the side and craves violence with a posh attitude. Ideal take on Psylocke for this game imo

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Do the girls actually start sexual stuff on their own without you engaging first? I had Jubilee start a blowjob scene on her own but we already had sex at that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Do the girls actually start sexual stuff on their own without you engaging first? I had Jubilee start a blowjob scene on her own but we already had sex at that point.
Yep, sometimes girls get specific scenes like that. Laura and Kitty both have scenes where they initiate sex, Jubilee has the bj, I think that's it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine
Oct 31, 2017
Depends on how you choose to view it really.

One thing I've noticed is if you enter a girl's room after she's given you her key, if she's naked and randy enough there's a chance that you'll get a "Oh, hello there," before jumping straight into the naughty time menu (Keep in mind that a girl gives her key after a number of sleepovers, regardless of whether hanky and/or panky preceded sleepy time.) I also seem to recall dialogs involving invitations to the bedroom after class for some "biology lessons" or something like that.

So yeah, you can interpret that as girls taking the lead, or not. Your choice really.

Other that that I'm fairly certain that when Jean unilaterally declares you to be her sex friend, sex is non-optional afterwards. I mean, I do remember the unsanctioned morning blowies started after that event... but it has been some time since I last saw that one, so it may have been tweaked a bit since.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Am I the only one to notice that it's kind of weird that the girls will pop in asking to touch you for addiction reduction even if they're wandering around with a load on their face? Like here, take my serum for $$$ since your addiction bar is high, but then also ask what to do about the not dry semen on your face...

Not that Oni is gonna add it, but one would think they would just eat the load off their face unless the girl was over some minimal submission threshold. Or maybe this is already the case, and the one time I noticed it the girl was already over the submission threshold?

Edit: Also, it's super weird in the update when girls switch sides in class with their backs to you now, since the game always puts the girl you're speaking to on the right...

Feb 11, 2020
I really like this game.
I have been coming back to it for... what feels like years...

But there are a couple things i would really like to see... or maybe i am stupid and just missed them.

1) Want to be able to start solo sex stuff anywhere, as in by yourself. Just as an option.
2) I appreciate being able to eat ass, but i also NEED to be able to make Jean eat mine.
3) Mutal oral would be much apreciated. Who doesn't like a 69?

Also, the flags in the latest version seem all over the place.
Like:
Rogue walked in on me and Kitty.
Rogue decided to join in, which Kitty definitly should not have been okay with.
Rogue was licking Kitty's pussy and breasts, which she definitly won't let me do.
Then later. Rogue walked in and said how betrayed she felt when she caught me with Jubilee... which... im not sure actually happened.
And that's not the only time somthing like that happened.
Characters all seem okay with Rogue walking in and doing stuff to them that they wont let me do.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Someone's got the current changelog?
What's new? And where has this one mode gone, that added so much cool stuff?
Haven't played the game for ages.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes