aruomelkov

May 21, 2019
By the way, I saw pictures where Rogue’s belly is expanding due to pregnancy (about four different types of belly). This was a very long time ago and most likely it was someone's mod. I saw these pictures in this thread about two years ago. In general, someone already tried to do this and for some reason the idea of girls with big bellies was abandoned. That's how things are.

Oct 31, 2017
Am I the only one to notice that it's kind of weird that the girls will pop in asking to touch you for addiction reduction even if they're wandering around with a load on their face? Like here, take my serum for $$$ since your addiction bar is high, but then also ask what to do about the not dry semen on your face...
Dunno, right now I'm testing out some time management techniques in a high-addiction run, and I'm in a fun loop with Kitty where she accepts to get her "serum" from the source. But, as I'm going for the "don't bother" option to warn her, she proceeds to get pissy, spits it out, and cleans herself off before holding her hand out for the serum she feels she just earned. Next day, same thing, except now since she just spat out the last batch she gets super pissy, blames me, and storms out.

I'm gonna play this one out to see how long it lasts, as with a little rollback/save-scumming chicanery I see that warning her or asking permission once does solve the hiccup. Still, I'm just hoping it gets sorted out sooner rather than later, as Kitty's wastefulness means it's likely Jubes won't be able to get her does when she shows up.

as humanly normal as possible.
So no more sex, and now when a girl needs her "fix" you gotta go buy her some pickles & ice cream?

gladv

Sep 27, 2020
Dunno, right now I'm testing out some time management techniques in a high-addiction run, and I'm in a fun loop with Kitty where she accepts to get her "serum" from the source. But, as I'm going for the "don't bother" option to warn her, she proceeds to get pissy, spits it out, and cleans herself off before holding her hand out for the serum she feels she just earned. Next day, same thing, except now since she just spat out the last batch she gets super pissy, blames me, and storms out.

I'm gonna play this one out to see how long it lasts, as with a little rollback/save-scumming chicanery I see that warning her or asking permission once does solve the hiccup. Still, I'm just hoping it gets sorted out sooner rather than later, as Kitty's wastefulness means it's likely Jubes won't be able to get her does when she shows up.

So no more sex, and now when a girl needs her "fix" you gotta go buy her some pickles & ice cream?
well I'm sure the developer would find a way to make it interesting.

Avrag

May 28, 2018
By the way, I saw pictures where Rogue’s belly is expanding due to pregnancy (about four different types of belly). This was a very long time ago and most likely it was someone's mod. I saw these pictures in this thread about two years ago. In general, someone already tried to do this and for some reason the idea of girls with big bellies was abandoned. That's how things are.
I think it might be added but it should be optional. Like we shoul be able to control Zero's fertility. Hail Abdul army brother!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Whats the phonesex thing?
Im checking out and dont find any option like that.
Something he apparently fixed because it was buggy. I don't remember trying it out, but I imagine it's something like telling a girl to 'bate while on the phone with her.

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
I decide to start new game with fresh update. And I can't now do "plan Omega" with Rouge! I maxed all her points (and somehow make her exhibicionist), but Professor just keep calling us out and there is no that option, only first 3. It's bug or I need to triggered it some way?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes