someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
That's it? i was expecting like something to use on them while on the phone, in the middle of a class, actually having them orgasm or just being able to play with it like everywhere. View attachment 2919327
That definitely would have been a more fun implementation, but for now you give it to them and it's always on and they're hornier. Unless it bugs out and you give it to them and they don't have it for some reason, which happens sometimes with all the gifts

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Maybe a stupid question, but I haven't touched this in a long while. Has Tabitha Smith/Boom-Boom been implemented yet? I need some thick-chinned free-spirited curvy demolition zone in my Evolution...

The following girls have been implemented so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As to which ladies could come in the future, opinions and wishes differ extremely widely, as I have read here and on discord so far.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Quick question (as I continually fall out of the loop on these things): is Polaris still being put forward as an option for a future girl?

Yeah, Lorna is in the current poll. Sister of Wanda, who's in the poll as well.
Ngl, as someone with 0 clue from the comics, I just wanted her to wear glasses. I wish it's something optional in her wardrobe. She also looks quite shy, which is refreshing, too.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Yeah, Lorna is in the polls together with EVO Wanda, Squirrel girl, and now psylocke.
I am guessing it is the ninja-Kwannon-Hand trained Psylocke? Not the earlier, armored and fighting with a staff Psylocke?

The earlier comic Psylocke would be more interesting, imho, to write as a character given all of her drama and trauma, but everyone always seems to like the skin-tight half-naked ninja version better...

Reactions: RiloLaki and Xros23

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I am guessing it is the ninja-Kwannon-Hand trained Psylocke? Not the earlier, armored and fighting with a staff Psylocke?

The earlier comic Psylocke would be more interesting, imho, to write as a character given all of her drama and trauma, but everyone always seems to like the skin-tight half-naked ninja version better...
I mean you're gonna complain about a sexy girl in a leotard with a big ass? Why?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Maybe a stupid question, but I haven't touched this in a long while. Has Tabitha Smith/Boom-Boom been implemented yet? I need some thick-chinned free-spirited curvy demolition zone in my Evolution...
Hope so in the future
And she should be a dirty talkin wench and a half!

Reactions: Semondemon
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, Lorna is in the current poll. Sister of Wanda, who's in the poll as well.
Ngl, as someone with 0 clue from the comics, I just wanted her to wear glasses. I wish it's something optional in her wardrobe. She also looks quite shy, which is refreshing, too.
Nice. I see some curves, a hint of some tummy, ass may or may not be flat but I'd be okay with that (probably just the angle of the sketch though). Definitely picking up some quiet girl vibes from this pic though, so I'm willing to bet those nipples are already pierced. That and she probably has a set of jumper cables stashed in her room.

She gets my vote, but I'm predicting Psylocke is gonna jump to the front of the queue (never thought I'd ever be cursing Jim Lee's artwork, but here we are.)

You're being put forward as the next girl.
Unexpected, but it's certainly in line with how my 2023 has been going. Guess I'll go prepare some bikini shots for Oni to use as a reference.

... it's not like I got to wear it this year or anything...

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nice. I see some curves, a hint of some tummy, ass may or may not be flat but I'd be okay with that (probably just the angle of the sketch though). Definitely picking up some quiet girl vibes from this pic though, so I'm willing to bet those nipples are already pierced. That and she probably has a set of jumper cables stashed in her room.

She gets my vote, but I'm predicting Psylocke is gonna jump to the front of the queue (never thought I'd ever be cursing Jim Lee's artwork, but here we are.)

Unexpected, but it's certainly in line with how my 2023 has been going. Guess I'll go prepare some bikini shots for Oni to use as a reference.

... it's not like I got to wear it this year or anything...
I hope you shave, I only like hair in the pube area nowhere else. I have standards ya know.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes